Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Guide

Dex-chan lover
Damn why does that evil girl have to be better looking than the FL, there is always better looking girls than the FL in most mangas (imo, I know its subjective). Hopefully she's not with that glasses guy and becomes lovers with the MC (idk if this is a harem)

Dex-chan lover
Damn why does that evil girl have to be better looking than the FL, there is always better looking girls than the FL in most mangas (imo, I know its subjective). Hopefully she's not with that glasses guy and becomes lovers with the MC (idk if this is a harem)
High school setting. Unless it's an ecchi or smut, high school FL are often only allowed to be cute. An antagonist is always allowed to be stupidly sexy. Least that had been my main experience.

Sexy lady antagonists are a lot of fun in an enemies to lovers arc. Don't think it's a harem though, and she seems the type who's manipulating men with her wiles but is actually the main squeeze of the REAL big bad.

Dex-chan lover
High school setting. Unless it's an ecchi or smut, high school FL are often only allowed to be cute. An antagonist is always allowed to be stupidly sexy. Least that had been my main experience.

Sexy lady antagonists are a lot of fun in an enemies to lovers arc. Don't think it's a harem though, and she seems the type who's manipulating men with her wiles but is actually the main squeeze of the REAL big bad.
Yeah, I know it's unrealistic for her to be a lover, I'm just waiting for that one fantasy manga with a sexy FL. Like you said, they are more common in smut, but even then the innocent/naive FL who is portrayed as "plain" to others is common

Dex-chan lover
The MC wanted to hide his activities, so this time he used the fanboy to clear the problem for him.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't over the fact that the MC looks like the MC on that cockoos romance series

I assume the artist is a former assistant of that mangaka.

Aggregator gang
I can’t wait for the part where the snakes pushes MC too far and he’ll reduce that guild of theirs to ruin.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, a new bad guy! Anyway...

oh-no-top-gear.gif

Dex-chan lover
with this kind of villain if we don't get a brutal beatdown it won't be satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Jeez MC why you helping this shitstain out? FFS
Souma isn't entirely irredeemable. He's cocky and arrogant, but he genuinely wants to do better. He also jumped in to 'save' MC without hesitation. That should be enough reason for MC (who also became op by getting plenty of support in the previous world) to want to help him. That this is also a Perfect way to cover his tracks by helping Souma defeat the demon by himself and thus keep his hands clean is a nice bonus. Besides, he's already helped straighten out someone far less worthy in the first few chapters, so it's within character.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it! That slithering snake was the one behind all this suddenly strong dungeons and monsters. The lady with him is clearly from the world Takeru used to fought in.

Souma isn't entirely irredeemable. He's cocky and arrogant, but he genuinely wants to do better. He also jumped in to 'save' MC without hesitation. That should be enough reason for MC (who also became op by getting plenty of support in the previous world) to want to help him. That this is also a Perfect way to cover his tracks by helping Souma defeat the demon by himself and thus keep his hands clean is a nice bonus. Besides, he's already helped straighten out someone far less worthy in the first few chapters, so it's within character.
This... and Souma has been humbled a lot already. He is still a confident, flambouyant, overflashy guy but minus that arseholeness he used to possessed.

This situation is a good cover-up for Takeru and a nice boost for Souma. I can only see them becoming more close friends with Araki slowly dying from anxiety. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread