Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Everyone's Expectations

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy, new waifu. Shame the boy she probably likes got possessed by another dude. I wonder how they all know Kusanagi. Also RIP Tenku lol, the Ishigami energy is real.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the photos show that all the other 3 hunters knew Takeru, but nothing about the lightning girl. Wonder how the president knew to call her about it (unless it was as simple as them being at the same school).

Power Uploader
67ogho.jpg

Dex-chan lover
... can't believe origin Takeru had some sort of relationship with the S ranker
I guess that's the reason he's a hunter fans for a reason...

Anyone got the link of this novel? I really wanna read it

Dex-chan lover
... can't believe origin Takeru had some sort of relationship with the S ranker
I guess that's the reason he's a hunter fans for a reason...

Anyone got the link of this novel? I really wanna read it
it's a manga original series... gonna wait chapters for it bud :kek:

To clarify why the four them were called:
- Saijou Karen, Igarashi Hideo, and Hayabusa Tenku are related to Takeru a.k.a. original owner of the body. Probably was under a facility that specializes in research and development of Hunter powers with Hideo being their "guardian". Hideo and Karen clearly passed that with Takeru being the failure. Or we are overthinking it and it is just a hospital and the three became friends being hospital buddies from the same ward.

- Sakura is obvious. She's the one who's most close to the present Takeru and in cahoots on making sure he doesn't get the spotlight.

My theory is that the original "takeru" here is also a hunter, a hunter candidate if have to put it.
We could go that route. Seems like Takeru's obsession of being a hunter to the point that Takeru was surprised not finding any ero mags seems like to stem from Hideo, Karen, and Tenku... if Takeru was indeed part of a research facility involving hunter powers and the like.

I actually think Takeru happenstance possessed Takeru's body. Who knows if this world was actually the world Takeru truly came from. So many questions that the author really need to cement :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My theory is that the original "takeru" here is also a hunter, a hunter candidate if have to put it. He probably has the power like any other hunter but somehow can't awaken said power because his body fails to adapt or there are other factors causing it. And our MC here who's inhibiting takeru's body, probably have the same power or "gene", "wavelength" with takeru. And after the incident that happens with those two earlier chapter, our MC here, his soul went inside takeru's body and takeru's soul went somewhere or possibly 'merge' with MC's soul.

Another take in my theory is that, the knight on demon lord side is not the princess but takeru. Takeru's soul went to that knight and maybe because of the influence of the demon lord or the knight's body, his soul become polluted, leaving him becoming "evil".

Dex-chan lover
What a coincidence that the person he incarnated into happens to be personally acquainted with 10% of a country's top hunters.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that'd be outta left field. Cause I really want Edleweiss to be evil. If she isn't, then reincarnation as you mentioned.

Honestly, am surprised it seems that MC knew them all when he was younger. I want that to develop more.

Thanks for the TL
I mean it's not that far fetched? She may have gone evil after what they did to MC over in the other world

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that'd be outta left field. Cause I really want Edleweiss to be evil. If she isn't, then reincarnation as you mentioned.

Honestly, am surprised it seems that MC knew them all when he was younger. I want that to develop more.

Thanks for the TL
Edleweiss is that princess that in love with (hero) takeru ?
If so that gonna be interesting, what if the knight ? or even that demon princess is the reincarnation of the princess that in love with hero takeru.
After the shitty kingdom execute hero takeru because he was falsely accused, and the princess witness the death of her loved one in front of her eyes as we seen from takeru (present) flashback, despaired by the death of takeru, and know all the reason why he executed, she fall into darkness, despair and swore for revenge for what the kingdom and humanity done to takeru the hero, and reincarnated as demon princess (or knight maybe, because we don't know for sure what it is)

Dex-chan lover
Edleweiss is that princess that in love with (hero) takeru ?
If so that gonna be interesting, what if the knight ? or even that demon princess is the reincarnation of the princess that in love with hero takeru.
After the shitty kingdom execute hero takeru because he was falsely accused, and the princess witness the death of her loved one in front of her eyes as we seen from takeru (present) flashback, despaired by the death of takeru, and know all the reason why he executed, she fall into darkness, despair and swore for revenge for what the kingdom and humanity done to takeru the hero, and reincarnated as demon princess (or knight maybe, because we don't know for sure what it is)
she was the Saint of the country and the only one on his side who deeply lamented the execution of Yamato Takeru. I'm fairly hoping that the Knight is Edelweiss. A bit disappointing that the demon leader ain't Edelweiss but the plot can go somewhere interesting.

Funny that Kusanagi Takeru is acquainted to three S Rank Hunters prior to Yamato Takeru possessing his body... Freakin' clear reason to be obsessed about Hunters to me :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thats alot of twist in one chapter, The Knight being the old princess is very noticable, plus it seems that Earth is creating Heroes even before MC got Isekaid

Users who are viewing this thread