Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Once Again

Dex-chan lover
Shot out to MC to try and make the "real owner" of the body comeback, most of the times the MC just rolls with it and "steals" the guys life skinwalker style.
TBF, in a lot of such situations they're made aware that the previous owner actually died outright, or that their soul was put into the body and "awoke" their previous life later, or similar situations where it wasn't up in the air, that their new self's original soul could still be alive elsewhere or similar. Still, rarely do they even think to try and get their new bodies' original owner's soul back, either way.

Dex-chan lover
she sees the man kick
WHO ARE YOU THAT WAS A SUPER SPECIAL KICK THAT COULD ONLY BE UNLOCKED AT LEVEL 50
YOU CLEARLY ARENT LEVEL 50!!!!

heck why'd he even assert im not the real Takeru or w/e
shit he's only known her a day or two

Dex-chan lover
Man, ngl i kinda hate it when the author decided to prolong the story by abruptly cutting the MC talks with some random as$ characters, mostly happen in romance manga when the MC about to confess at FMC, but this one is hella absurd

You know what? Screw it, release the pitbull bob. Mess her fr like no tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
pGUkIxg.png

Dex-chan lover
All those guys who knew him from before must be some orphans or something similar that got trough some reincarnation/experiment or what not not as kids! So maybe this Takeru is the real Takeru, maybe from some other dimension? I don't believe he just took over some random dude body sending the original to some purgatory or similar shit

Dex-chan lover
that and the guy did try to kill himself, might have been a dead body possession thing back then
I really doubt the real takeru is still there
I'm anticipating a few chaps where he gets to spirit talk to Real-Takeru and Real-Takeru basically gives him his blessing to take the body, since he already gave it up. That way the MC can fully settle into his new life without having to feel regrets over it, since I doubt the author's just gonna have him transfer to a different body or something.

Dex-chan lover
Takeru kind of reminds me of Kaede from Bunny Girl here. I wonder if Kikyou will be successful, or if there's going to be some sort of complication.

Dex-chan lover
How are some people assured of original Takeru being alive? Did they forget about the initial plot? :kek:

Looking at how the author is going with it, ig he'll make it like Seven/Isekai Tensei Soudouki if he wanna cook original Takeru being alive. That'd be disappointing ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread