Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 31 - A Person Who Knows The Past

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, MC is being surrounded by beautiful girls.
I suddenly feel a dark impulse to try to make him explode.

Dex-chan lover
Those look to be similar to medical gowns in that part of the world. I imagine that it was a science facility to grow hunters? That is my guess, probably why the body was so readily able to take his powers etc
I've been thinking something similar too. Although, weirdly enough. They don't seem to have been mistreated there. Unless, they sealed their memories of anything unsavory? Would also explain why his parents don't have pictures of him before a certain age, or they're in on it too.

Thanks for the TL

Not necessarily. The body he was inhabiting in the other world isn't necessarily his original body. It could have been that his soul was hijacked there until he died, then reincorporated into his old body, for example.
No I mean someone reincarnated mc in a Parallel World, in a parallel body to inhabit, just a theory

Dex-chan lover
No I mean someone reincarnated mc in a Parallel World, in a parallel body to inhabit, just a theory
Yes, I get that; I was addressing the person responding to you calling it impossible, and demonstrating how it could be possible for him to even reincarnate into his own old body.

That obviously impossible.
The face, the name, and the year they live is different.
I know that, but This is possibly a parallel world, and In a parallel body or, a whole Earth World Just this is a many differences In between the two. Just a theory for now.

oh god, the face proportion is getting all over the place! the faces.... THE FACES

Dex-chan lover
Those look to be similar to medical gowns in that part of the world. I imagine that it was a science facility to grow hunters? That is my guess, probably why the body was so readily able to take his powers etc
Aren't they just old-timey clothes, because they are from some samurai family with a long history?
Science makes sense too, but did they have enough time to start genetically engineering for magic ability if monsters appeared relatively recently?

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda lost on that pg 1. Naraku was the demon in Uesugi mountain? So that was just part of the big plot by the demons?
They were talking any prophecy before, so why did he now wonder if there's a human who knows their plan?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
okay another osananajimi heroine. bet she has an ulterior motive to get close to mc after years of apart

Dex-chan lover
People are unbelievably pressed about this being a "harem", MC is pretty nonchalant about the girls surrounding him besides the trope we read here and there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda lost on that pg 1. Naraku was the demon in Uesugi mountain? So that was just part of the big plot by the demons?
They were talking any prophecy before, so why did he now wonder if there's a human who knows their plan?
If Naraku arrived originally a thousand years earlier, I'd say the demon bunch we have been seeing were merely planning to recruit her since she happened to be available, and time is growing close to whatever the prophecy is talking about. The demons didn't expect there to be present a force strong enough to take down Naraku, but since that happened, it's not unreasonable to assume humans were aware of the demons' plan to recruit Naraku and moved in specifically to prevent it. We, the readers, know it was a coincidence, the MC merely happened to be visiting the place by chance. But if you are the one responsible for forming strategies for your faction, believing in coincidences is not healthy.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they just old-timey clothes, because they are from some samurai family with a long history?
Science makes sense too, but did they have enough time to start genetically engineering for magic ability if monsters appeared relatively recently?
If you check back chapter 21, you see photos at the end from the hunter association president, where most of the S-ranks called to the emergency meeting (minus Takamine) were in that same place, so i don't think it was because of them being from some samurai family, while they look like old-timey clothes, they are more alike to the hospital gowns that are used in japan nowadays, you briefly see them in chapter 1

It probably had something to do with science, probably it being some hunter facility, with them being under experiments to see if they were able to use magic or something, because i don't think is just some big coincidence that those S-Ranks were specifically called, they are linked to Takeru in someway, and probably have to do with some stuff Karen say on the next chapter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread