Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 32 - Reminiscing And Memories

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the original Takeru try to commit suicide? Where does this (apparently quite strong) so proud b come from? lmao. It seems to me(rn) that other than his name she didn't know him at all. :d
I don't think he would kill himself since his family loved him so much. It's probably the bullies that pushed him and he fell down the fence or something on the roof.

But yeah, this new girl can't say much when she ignored him for so long. She is an S-class hunter and should have been able to easily get into contact with him, even if it was just through the phone or something.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why the mc hasn't thought of the possibility that the real Takeru died when he committed suicide and his soul is no longer in the Earthly plane. It's like the first thing I would have thought of.

Dex-chan lover
I swear some people in the comments lmao, in case people forgot and it was mentioned in the previous chapter too, it was established that Takeru and his family moved to another city, and this girl comes from another region as an exchange student (from Kansai to Kanto), while she was called her to HQ some chapters ago (21) and learned of his "amnesia"

So how do you even expect her to know that the dude was being bullied and tried to off/offed himself, if she didn't live and wasn't even anywhere near close to him lmao, they weren't even in the same school, while yes they may be childhood friends, but they haven't meet for who knows how many years until previous chapter (they probably 1st meet along some other people as seen in flashback and end of chapter 21 with the association president, they were part of the same facility or something, they were probably experimented on to see if they had aptitude for magic and what not)
If she love him so much then what was she doing these past years they part away? Chilling enjoying her S rank privilege? She have power and authority, but she never made any attempt to reconnect with him, and now all of sudden she appears like she own him, without listening to the explanation first, wait until she heard her "beloved takkun" was trying to yeet himself

Users who are viewing this thread