Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 32 - Reminiscing And Memories

Dex-chan lover
Resort to violence without giving a chance for other party to speak up.
WOMEN ☕🚬
Nah, I'm kinda glad there's at least one person who isn't buying the memory loss shit, since it logically thinking makes no sense 😐

Dude loses memory > Suddenly knows more than he did before, without any logical explanation, other than 'just because'

Nah, I'm kinda glad there's at least one person who isn't buying the memory loss shit, since it logically thinking makes no sense 😐

Dude loses memory > Suddenly knows more than he did before, without any logical explanation, other than 'just because'
It is 100% possible. Don't forget, the original tried to kill himself. That could have caused a certain amount of stress or damage to his brain to do so. There are people irl who have had brain trauma and ended up with skills or abilities they didn't before. There are people out there who other people know can't do X language, but then they hit their head and now can do so. The odds of it happening are very, very small, but it does happen. We also don't know what exact factors are needed to be able to use magic. Could be he has all but one missing, that has yet to be discovered and that is why he couldn't use magic.

gzb

You know, I would like it if it turns out that the MC has always been Takeru all along. Yamato was his previous life that got isekai then Takeru is his current reincarnation. The coma awakened his past life memory but also caused actual real amnesia.

I would prefer thing to actually be like that since the idea of being in another body really makes me uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I dont blame her for that at all. If Takeru's body really was that coveted for the mana why would she want to talk with him? He could be manipulative and lying from her perspective. If we were reading from the MC's perspective knowing that someone's body was hijacked we wouldnt want him to talk with the hijacker too. It doesnt make any logical sense to think the person inside your loved one's body didnt have bad intentions. So apprehending first then getting info makes the most sense

Dex-chan lover
It is 100% possible. Don't forget, the original tried to kill himself. That could have caused a certain amount of stress or damage to his brain to do so. There are people irl who have had brain trauma and ended up with skills or abilities they didn't before. There are people out there who other people know can't do X language, but then they hit their head and now can do so. The odds of it happening are very, very small, but it does happen. We also don't know what exact factors are needed to be able to use magic. Could be he has all but one missing, that has yet to be discovered and that is why he couldn't use magic.
She literally said his body COULDNT use magic, then he loses his memory and all of a sudden is houdini 🤨

But yeah conclusion, that's not what's happening 😐

That Theory would be a far reach and big cope to be honest, because the way he has used it so far it's more like he has always known it, never practiced nor learned (Hence her ending up saying 'Who are you?')

Though I'm fairly certain by next chapter he somehow bullshits his way out of it or something, but personally hope he reveals it 😐

Users who are viewing this thread