Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Promise

Fed-Kun's army
We got Kikyou and Naraku, huh...
Are we gonna see Tohaku and eventually Inu…. Never mind.

Reading this was frustrating for me… the translator insists on using “Nee-Sama.” The enemy says ”you sinters” and she responds with “My nee-sama.” It breaks the flow for me. It would’ve worked just as “my sister.”

I did want to read it, but I guess I’ll be dropping it.

Group Leader

Reading this was frustrating for me… the translator insists on using “Nee-Sama.” The enemy says ”you sinters” and she responds with “My nee-sama.” It breaks the flow for me. It would’ve worked just as “my sister.”

If the flow breaks, it breaks. What can I do but edit it, I suppose? Good luck on your journey.

Double-page supporter

Huh it's the exact opposite for me. Since -san -chan -sama etc. doesn't translate to english correctly i prefer them staying like this. Each to their own i guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pondering how OP-kun will obliterate that demon. It had been said before that divine power could harm demon souls, then why not just unleash an apocalypse of colossal, unfiltered divine power upon her, rather than pummeling her into pulp initially?

Does he need to treat it like tenderizing a steak before grilling, except, you know, with demons?

Tenderize Meat

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that went about as well as intended. Hopefully Kikyo gets to land the final blow.

Dex-chan lover
@Heike Thanks for everything. This chapter hit hard, especially that ending. I hope he manages to pull something off to save her, too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pondering how OP-kun will obliterate that demon. It had been said before that divine power could harm demon souls, then why not just unleash an apocalypse of colossal, unfiltered divine power upon her, rather than pummeling her into pulp initially?

Does he need to treat it like tenderizing a steak before grilling, except, you know, with demons?

Tenderize Meat
He says he's not good at fighting while protecting others, so maybe whatever power divine or regular he would release could harm the people he's trying to protect. Better to go with a beatdown than a large scale magic attack

Users who are viewing this thread