Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
So her dad died when she was 15.. No wonder she's in a hurry since she doesn't have much time to grow up and find the culprit

Man I like this story for the most part and I’m supposed to suspend my belief but like. Couldn’t she at least to pretend to be a baby jdjcj
Or at least restrain certain things she says for god sake she’s 2 !!

Fed-Kun's army
@SundayHaze I know what you mean, but that's the one thing that is more refreshing to me with specifically this manga IS the fact that she's actually making a voice herself for herself early on(granted a baby holding a comprehensible conversation, is a bit much)
I will say that it's like uhm, she talked as a baby..cool - she's a genius. 1 or maybe 2 chapters of that then we get a timeskip with her as a young child or early teens. The constant baby talking chapters is sort of getting blehh

due to her father not wanting to look weak in his child eyes, his group trained so much they took over the world. THE END.

What I imagined is going on in dads head in last pages "She can sense my weakness, I must train before demon baby attacks"
in all seriousness this is so cute but baby talking that much is kinda creepy

Gosh, this family 🤣
Also, Lucius' face when his father said he's gonna train harder 😂

I know Lippe's mind is an adult, but this kind of talking... with these words, and the thoughts behind it... it's just disturbing when I see a baby's face saying that. How much longer until she creeps out her own family? 😅

Yeah, idk mang. A 1 year old may start saying words but making full coherent sentences is too much seeing how she hasn't even received actual education in the series. oof

Dex-chan lover
can we please timeskip the talkative articulate 1 year old

Fed-Kun's army
....my god I really want to follow this series. It's cute yet unsettling, it's sooo painful to read

This shit is so painful to read why the fuck are they making s 1 year old have full ass conversations, some dogshit writing to say the least.

Aggregator gang
At this point I believe she should tell the truth. So far there’s been strong family moments. They need to be prepared and united. She should spill the beans.

I understand people complaints. There’s no magic, no skill from her previously life, even if there was it’s nothing significant.

Yet she’s speaking to them fluently. Like crazy man.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
At least she realized that her family is not going to die a mere 3 years after her birth.

Aggregator gang
This is just getting creepy now
but I'm glad she realized war isn't gonna just randomly start
I'm just gonna skip a lot of ch. until she like 6 or something

Fed-Kun's army
can anyone tell me at which chapter does the creepy talking stop?? It's really unsettling

Users who are viewing this thread