Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
I hope that fool doesn't get to keep his head after all this. A moron like that doesn't deserve to live and waste the resources of the world.

*Sigh...* another one of those foolish "nobles"...

PS: I put quote in that word because those people doesn't deserve to be called "noble" at all...
PSS: On the other hand, I quite like Lady Samona. She's really a woman with a good head on her shoulders~

Dex-chan lover
This guy is really dumb considering what he tried to do on that day.😂

I think the teacher watched the movie "Core" and is trying to dig himself a hole to earth's core.

Dex-chan lover
nic_cage_moar.gif

Group Leader
Bro, your grave is already deep enough, you don't need to keep digging. Just jump on in.

Oh man, I can't wait for another verbal smack down from our little lady, you think he would learn from the first one that she's not one to mess with.

Dat cliffff!!!!. Red flag alert!!!, stay back everyone. I guess next chapter he will say good bye with his so called noble pride. He build that pride since born to death, then with one blow its gonna piece of sh*t.

Dang Lippe's brutal, making her an enemy is a nope. Also this dude is friggin annoying. He better get humiliated so bad that death seems like a better choice than living.

The guy's an ass, but he's also right. She was taught division in her first life and can only do it now because of that. But then again he's apparently saying all this while thinking it's a lie, so he's still an ass. The ladies are right to suspect he's right though.

I honestly felt bad for him until he started shit-talking the commoner. I figured he'd been getting shit for his social standing all his life despite how hard he works, and I thought him shit-talking Calliope's brother (who has a higher social standing than him) was a manifestation of that. But if that's true then him talking badly about a commoner that scored better than him is hypocritical.

I still do feel a teensy, tiny bit bad for him, since even though he's a hypocritical ass, he's still a really hard-working one. I hope something makes him realize the error of his ways and turn over a new leaf, rather than him digging himself so far into a hole that he ends up dead or imprisoned.

Edit: Also being homely in a world full of beautiful people must be tough.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha he probably does know because the other brother who can’t keep his mouth shut was there lol

Users who are viewing this thread