Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Group Leader
"Waaaaaah I was bullied by a five year old girl!"

I'm sure that will earn you back the respect you've lost, bud.

😂😂😂 ya know, I like this dude. He's perfect canon fodder for my desire to see people like him suffer.

Thank you for the new chapter! Man, I can’t wait until this stuck up teacher get his ass kicked and lose his place. What an arrogant dude!

You know...I felt a bit of pity for him in the previous chapters but now he's taking this too far smh. Would a normal adult man fight with a five year old child?

Fed-Kun's army
It gets stupider every time. Lippe has no social awareness and flaunts abnormal amount of knowledge and experience right and left, and nobody bats an eye or question the fact. Only person to have problems with it is an asshole who takes it personal. Really, I'm not sure that author did think it through.
She could be possessed for all we know, because magic is part of this setting, but nooo, she is a cute girl so everything is fine... It feels like self-indulgent story about ultimately liked person. What's more she feels much too mature for a teen. Sorry for the rant, but I'm just disappointed. Especially when I compare it with The Monster Duchess.

Fed-Kun's army
???? HE TRIED TO HIT HER???? AND SHE'S FIVE?? DOES HE REALLY THINK HE HAS AN ARGUMENT?? aaah i didn't even mean to capslock but w/e i'll leave it, this guy can @#$% off

thank you so much for the update!!! what an intense situation

Dex-chan lover
This man has a serious death wish.

It's like he's kicking a lion while thinking: "Things can only go better if I just keep on kicking."

When you think someone has already reached the bottom of the well but they suddenly show a goddamn jackhammer and KEEP ON DIGGING

can i punch him? can i please? he's such a horrible person that im driven to violent thoughts asdjkgaksdf bRUH IM A PACIFIST
hes a bitchass classist mofo who cant handle it when people are smarter than him, cant handle commoners (which makes him even dirtier garbage), and cant handle being in the wrong

i hate him so much?????????????????????????? die????????????? he keeps on getting worse how is that possible
he keeps on rising to heights of filth that i thought wasnt possible

hes just digging his grave tho

lucius wasnt there but her other brother was! and hes not as dumb as he seems
i hope to god he appears from nowhere i cant handle this jerk anymore

also?? i kno lippe isnt a normal kid but its actually possible for kids her to age to be hella intelligent akhjfaskjdlf its not that weird tbh???? its not commonplace but it is a thing im sure

Users who are viewing this thread