Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
Gosh NSS you guys have been spoiling us with all these updates!! Thanks!!!

i know thier just playing house but..
cant help but think hildert is in for a surprise on the wedding night -😂

lippie making a harem but then shipping all the men in her harem together.. NICE

i don't get it.
Why does he dress like a girl?
why does he still keep dressing like a girl?
why does his parents letting him do this? specially considering how gossip spread among nobles and is the thing they fear.
How does everyone not know who was the one that died? specially considering how gossip spread among nobles and is the thing they fear.
why does she keep it to herself and not tell people she likes or care about to keep them from getting 'hurt'
and why the people in noble society(specially the bad ones) aren't gossiping about it? specially considering how gossip spread among nobles and is one of their best tools to humiliate someone.

This chapter reminds me of the meme where the pug eats the butterfly 😂

Fed-Kun's army
huh wait huh? they just left the matter of the abused children like that??? shes thinks the bristol or bristle or whatever dude is a good man and that the children will be happy again??? just like that??? man this shit is dumber than i thought. wholeass children were beat bloody and they just left the matter like that, as if being in the countryside would ease those two pieces of shit instead of making them even worse.

Kind of strange that Lippe didn't comment on the butterfly issue. She's usually pretty quick to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread