Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
of course no one is teaching him. They are forced to watch as their noble employer is dressing up her son as her dead daughter. What can they say if their employer and other nobles around them don't say anything while acting as if everything is fine?

That kid is growing up twisted. Guess it's up to the MC to save them because all the adults are useless.

Dex-chan lover
@AngelinaYeeeeeet I was thinking the same thing... Looking at everything that's happened so far... Shouldn't she be thinking about teaching her empathy?

xts

Lol if common knowledge has taught me anything... killing small animals is a sign of serial killer/psychopath. Looks like lippe is going to have it tough when she grows up and falls in love with someone other than “Angelina”

I ship her with Hildert too
even though we all know she's gonna end up with the duke.

Also I hope she can help out Julian. What a messy and twisted situation he's in.

She could see Viscount Brizzle intention to get out of his current situation and get a salon as the compensation but she didn't know that the two boys like her 😂😂😂

Julian is a guy, right? I can't remember.

Edit: forget it, I read the other comments

that butterfly looks like that one Castello kid's eyes and diamond thing. I think he might use magic butterflies to spy on people. How else would he have gotten the video evidence of that lady abusing her kids? So Angelina probably noticed it was sus and killed it

Dex-chan lover
Cursed, also killing a bug ain't wrong. Doesn't matter if that bug is worm shaped, cat shaped, dog shaped, or human shaped. A bug is a bug and a dead bug is better than a living one.

wow thanks for the multiple chapters 🥰

@thiccweeb that would be interesting! and if it’s true how curious that julian would know about it. awesome!

@DorothyGale123, the 4th Wall?

Now, all that Lippe needs to do is declare the yandere forced to be trap as the son and herself as the daughter.

Now, can SOMEONE get his Mother a therapist ASAP? 😭 Poor baby! Mixed gender roles are fine, but not when you fuck with a kid in a way that makes them feel like a toy—let the kid wear what they want! Boys & girls can wear open bottom clothing (dresses, robes, kilts, whatever), but don't force them to do something they don't want to because you lost a child. People can learn to do both things, like a son or daughter can take on both roles (if they want to), but not if done destructively. This one is in worse shape because it doesn't even appear as though he ever got to morn his twin. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread