Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 79

they're a match made in heaven

btw did he just get a flashback of adult lippe or am I seeing things ?

edit : Oh my bad, it's probably from that time he saw her singing

wait I thought that flashback belonged to Lippe?
it actually belongs to the duke's son??!
mmm we got good tea going

@EnaLikesThis that plot would be plausible given his power, as well as based upon his apparent coldness. Or, related options were he's somehow related to the underlying past.

Yess Castillo, you better go OFF. Lippe, sweetie, you did so well. Keep beating all those baddies huehue

Aggregator gang
@xxcrystalxx
I can see your reasoning, but I have to think her mother is going to be acutely aware especially with all the anomalies occuring up to now

at this point, her family's gonna get assassinated *because* Lippe keeps getting on people's bad sides lmaoooo

most of the reincarnated MC manhwas have already finished their child arc, why is this one still going on?! there's just so much a child can do before it starts to become suspicious and this manhwa crossed that barrier quite a while ago

So good! Go Lippie!!! And love how her mother and brother immediately protected her. Gosh the brothers angry face was awesome. So cool seeing that from such a cute kid.

And ooo the more the Duke Castillo talks the more I ship him with Lippie. They’d make such a power couple! They both have such impressive condescending expressions.

Thank you for translating this!

Thanks for this chapter, another asshole noble mother appear to hurt our baby gurl...

Users who are viewing this thread