Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 79

Even though I love this manga and Calliope, she’s been too much in recent events.

It’s annoying that she’s going around provoking people while getting protected by those around her..

This woman didn’t do anything yet the mc was rude.. I fail to understand why no one is reprimanding her nor guiding her.

@kawaii123456 they might just not pay attention since Lippe is too cute and since she has the support of those around her. Not to mention that Lippe has the ability to change the situation and they probably wouldn't even remember it. But if someone would be to point it out I think it would be brother Hal but I think he won't dig too deep into it either.

Dex-chan lover
i fucking live for mcs tearing assholes apart with their words, i love it here and i love it in that ghost evil lady wrecks shit up using the body of a passive girl

i want more of these kind of interactions, thks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb. None of the villains have any intelligence or allies and they all have the exact same personalities and temperaments. None of the ‘good guys’ do anything except take Lippe’s side without question. I’ll be waiting for the next chapter where everyone at the party claps, and it’s revealed she’s been Albert Einstein this entire time. 🙄

ADK

The artist of this webtoon is a master of facial expression... no longer do we see "ugly" people as bad guys. I really love this series.

It's very rewarding following Lippe. You get fluff moments and plenty of sass. She is provoking people she shouldn't really have to, but I guess her mother was insulted so I can understand. Plus she really did die young before so she still never matured - and now she's in a child's body.

Fed-Kun's army
We're just missing a little music to go along with this mood. I'm thinking... Boss music.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to see Lippe with a flamethrower and sunglasses

Fed-Kun's army
@gum_rummy Mm, that's pretty par for the course for this genre. I think a lot of us have gotten used to the strawman cartoon-evil villains.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She stepped into the biggest, most dangerous landmine in this part of the hemisphere.

@trezcast She insulted Calliope and her mother though? Was also aggressive towards the ladies who helped her. Not to mention that she had already done illegal things in this timeline

But yea I'd like to see more plot progression. Might get romance progression since the male lead is here (or at least I think he's the male lead)

Users who are viewing this thread