Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

the art is really good but im waiting for them to grow up. its almost 100 chapters but still no sign when they became teens

Aggregator gang
LMAO WHAT THE FUCK bruh her influence on all of them is so fuckin SCARY I LOVE IT

I love childhood arcs tbh, so for me it's nice if it's at this pace. Sometimes everything just gets boring once the mc has love on their brain

@NoraDaimio exactly. I've just been barely reading this webtoon because the children just don't act realistically since the beginning. It's just been bothering me how everyone is just lippe this...lippe that. Idk how it is for everyone but once we got past the prologue, it felt like the whole world was just made so that lippe can be praised. It's also kinda creepy about how some adults act about lippe, idk.

Dex-chan lover
I not sure if the comment is working because im stick in 2000% zoom anyways this chap made me smile
I hope you are has nice day?

HeR dAMn PArenTS BOugHT a sPoT iN tHe NeWsPApeR tO sHoW oFF LiPpE.

I CANT-------

Dex-chan lover
There is a should be a limit as to how parents are allowed to dote on their kids. Lippes mother just crossed that.

Dex-chan lover
Elphinny is giving me serious flashbacks to Severa from Fire Emblem in this chapter:
-Useless tsundere
-Red twintails
-Cute & cool vest
-Sword
-Competitive
-Strong gay energy that's doomed to go nowhere because she's written by cowards

It's a perfect fit!

I'm honestly getting tired of everyone's obsession with Lippe. I mean she's a little kid so it's creepy and she's made it clear she doesn't like them posting her picture everywhere so the fact that they keep doing so isn't funny to me.

this is getting boring, in the beginning i was so intrigued for the fall of her family and stuff, but its almost 100 chapters and there's no progress on the mystery, i like the wholesome moments and all, but the plot is going nowhere, now the whole story is just lippe making more people fall for her charms and just screaming about her cuteness, also, she didn't even grow up, a time skip would be refreshing too and they should at least put some suspicions into certain families but no, the only thing we know is her being able to do some supernatural things and that Asterias possibly remembering his past life

Ah... Let's hope they get to the plot soon. Maybe the author is too tired to actually write a story. Filler is easy to do...

Thanks for the upload

@NoraDaimio Note that relationships between nobles tend to start early - as a way to make connections. Mind you, maybe this setting doesn't have those, but considering how hard everybody is pushing etiquette and other things, it probably has a similar setting. Knowing about creating relationships with fellow nobles (even at the child level) is something they are taught early on.

Also, we are probably around 1/4 through the story line, given the pacing between the manwha and the source novel - assuming the story stays the same.

Also note that in chapter 64 - the big whale Pneuma Cathus'Terra said that they will meet in a few years at the place where she has her little shop. So they have to get past that as well, since Lippe is setting herself up to disrupt what the church did, and gain control of the stigma. So I think the story is probably going to start heading into more conspiracy things like if and how she fends off all the people who would take that away from her, such as the church and
the current emperor

Note that the aim, according to the novel, isn't actually the stigma - it's Lippe - what she has, as part of the Rustichel family, and the conditions needed to get what she has.

Before you know it, it’s gonna be chapter 100 and Lippe is still a fucking child and everyone else is gonna be creepily attracted to her and exhibit stalkerish behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread