Lady Baby

Lippe is too Cute
UwU❤
Really enjoy this and i really like🌸 the art or drawing i can say
Its so Pretty💜

I found the raw for this. I cant wait to read the translated one. Thank you for uploading !

https://rawdevart.com/comic/webtoon-lady-baby/chapter-46/

She is not cute...

She is not cute...

She is not cute...

DANG IT!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! 😤

I don't know the name of white-haired guy but I know he is the from Castillo family which is a clan of dukes and this family is close or friends with Samona family

fffff i really like Hal but isn’t the blue eyed guy supposed to be end game? Idk hopefully it won’t be cliche

I can't believe a 12 year old fictional character can make my heart squeeze so much. Hal is just too cute and cool

As someone who loves webtoons like "Who made me a princess", I was born the King's Daughter, etc. or anything similar to that, I expected I would also like this one. I even had high hopes for this webtoon... But it left me disappointed instead. 😅 the webtoon started with GREAT promise. It went downhill when she started talking? I started finding this lil girl creepy rather than cute. I really tried to like it. 😂🍵 Her interactions with other children or adults even just made me cringe, roll my eyes, and face palm. Recent chapter just made me also think it's time to drop this. At least for now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will see if it gets better when she's at least 13-15 or older. Just can't stand her 1-5 year old ver.

Please don't attack me, just a personal opinion and analysis. If you find a 3-5 year old scolding and correcting her OLDER siblings like an adult, speaks like an adult, and does not even blush or act like her age (or even try to act like her age) around everyone. (Almost adults act as tho that is okay/ normal? And do not find it creepy in the slightest.) Then this webtoon is for you. 😅🍵

if you still think about it its too creepy for a 5 yrs old or even when she was a baby to speak easily..... and even hal he is 12 and she’s 5 it would be better if they made it at least 8 or 9 yrs old instead of starting the story at 5 yrs old, when she was a baby its really creepy already lol but here i am waiting for updates until she gets older like please make her older already i mean its ok to show how she got those harem but it looks so pedo for me lol an interaction will do but dont make it too romantic

Users who are viewing this thread