Lady Baby

I’m just gonna wait for the og translators bc this drama is really getting out of hand

Some of the readers are acting so fucking entitled. This is a free translated chapter of a great manhwa that they actually aren’t even allowed to translate and distribute. Shut your mouth and read. If you don’t like drama, don’t look at it and don’t comment. Your lazy ass getting free content has no right to talk shit

I thank NASS for translating these because I really enjoy reading them. I don’t think that it is fair that you basically sniped them. There are other people who work hard on these too. At the same time, I do understand why you did so, prolly because you can reach the readers and the biggest audience, us , but just bc I understand doesn’t mean its okay. ( with the context I know, correct me if I’m wrong) If I were you, I probably would have moved on when people whom I don’t know well are saying aggressive things to me. I would pull myself out of the situation before it gets to a point where I share my feeling to a public space and ask people to take sides. Maybe it was meant to be funny to the scans group and I do get that you’re hurt, I would be too, but that doesn’t change the fact that this was blown way out of proportion. I would have talked with them privately.
I just really hope this gets resolved bc I know this is a hobby for some ppl and this makes things way less fun. 💫 thanks for everyone’s translations, your effort is appreciated

I've got nothing to say... I'll just say this. I hope you'll move on from whatever happen to you. I'm not on either sides. But it's a little bit childish to sniped on someone else works because of your grudges. And it's rude too. It's better if you move on and continue with your life. More people will hate you if you keep on doing this. Thats it. Anyway thank you I guess, for uploading.

Ummm I know you're upset cause like they assumed you bullied Ana, but I don't think you should try and solve the problem just by sniping their work :/ I think you should try to explain yourself to Akai or your group members.

Honestly, If the Snipe has quality scans and translations, and buys their own scans... it's not a huge deal. It just means that the other scan group could either move on to another project or continue with it if they feel comfortable with doing so. There isn't a need to get ones.. 'panties in a bunch'.

Not to mention... the scan groups are already walking a fine line. The idea of a user getting upset over something else translating it, shouldn't be a full out drama show. This could result in the entire translation being shut down, and/or legal action from the artist if they catch wind of this. After all, they aren't exactly legal.

I mean I dont care who posts, as long as i get to read some tasty mangas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The drama is even here. Are u for real? 😐 And what decision are putting on us readers? There is nothing to decide. 🤦🏻‍♀️ A+ for effort. I’ll give you that. Good grief. I’ll just await OG translation. 😶💀

Technically, everything is illegal so sniping isn’t really even a thing. Go translate whatever you honestly, just don’t create drama or war to the other groups. And if the readers could stop egging this shit show on, that’ll be great 😏

Honestly every time drama like this happens in groups it just makes me want to not read this translation for a while... There are plenty of other projects that don't have this going on and the story isn't so griping that I'd put up with reading a cranky rant before every chapter.

Group Leader
She’s totally pulling him away so he doesn’t get hurt on the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread