Lady Baby

I think it's kinda obvious that she's just gonna ask him if he's hurt or smth lmao, thanks for the translation guys !!!

She'll probably either pat his head or hold his hands to check if he's injured...
but what if she assumed that robel was lacking money/a bit of change? He did snuck into her room for something 😂

Double-page supporter
This has similar premise to "Beware of the Brothers" but different approach. BotB has lighter backstory but the whole atmosphere is still dark. While this one has much darker backstory but takes the lighthearted approach and lots of fluff moments.

I'm only on ch 13 atm but this "speaking as a baby" thing is such a turn off. I understand being precocious but that's so extra and clingy.

The pacing gets REAL slow in later chapters, so much so it feels like 2-3 chapters should be 1, like, a single conversation shouldn't take 2 chapters unless it's super story relevant which nothing really is, the main events she wants to stop are all later in life and not in her childhood. So it just kind of feels like filler in a way? I like the idea a lot and the magic system at play is really nifty, but it's only introduced and touched upon in the latest chapters and even then it's more a bare bones introduction and less a tutorial... honestly at the current pace this will be a solid 300 chapters before anything really interesting happens...

Can someone tell me when does the story finally get interesting?
This story started so strong with the whole murder mystery but then it devolved into a copy of Daughter of the Emperor (which i dropped because of how slow it was). It feels like every chapter after 1 is a big filler chapter, with the rare interesting flashbacks.

@Stormdragon when she turns into a teen. right now the story is just building the foundation of her childhood, which you don’t have to like, it’s slow ik lol

I know a lot of people probably didn't like the pacing of this manga because it is slow but for me I really like that the pacing is slow 😊because then the story would be more meaningful. We will get to see the people who will be important later on and how the characters interacted with each other. And also if the pacing is slow it means that it will have a lot of chapters so I'm really looking forward to stories that will last longer than short ones. But hey, everyone has different preferences and this is just what I think 😆

Aggregator gang
If you take out all the bits where someone is fawning over Lippe, there's like, at most, 15 chapters of actual content.

I cant wait when we got on her adulthood pace 🤗 i have a feeling lippie would he a very dense character

Users who are viewing this thread