Lady Baby

I’m So happy for this update!! Thank you translators!! Lady Baby is such a sweet story but then I feel a bit weird because she’s 5 (mind is 25)... seems like a new mystery arc!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for updating again! I tried reading the other ones in aggregators, but the translation is so bad it's hard to follow the story.

I'm truly grateful this wasn't dropped!

I honestly thought she was gonna end up with Julian bc of the cover but we don't know that yet 💔💔💔 my babies are too cute 💔💔💔

im like 90% sure she's going to end up with castillo, but I really wish she ends up with our boi Julliane.

this was my first manhwa ever to be honest and remain the one i love the most! the story is slow yes but damn, lippe and the whole fam are so cute my heart just melt. 😍😍😍

... I'm just gonna drop. Calliope is a fucking toddler that has all the people she comes across under some fucking love spell. And if you don't like her then your a bad person.

"And if you don't like her then your a bad person." Has anybody was wasn't actively a cunt to a child in public deemed a "bad person"?

Users who are viewing this thread