Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Group Leader
I would like everyone to sit up and take note: THE AUTHOR DIDN'T USE A 3D STOCK HORSE. The horse is hand-drawn and overall quite correct, though the proportions are a bit weak. But I still, I want to praise this artist SO HARD for making the effort to do a horse themselves and do it well. QvQ

Everyone complementing the horse. I must say he a good horse tho.
Yes Ebony, see that prison? We about to GET LIT

Fed-Kun's army
I find it very amusing and relieving that he keeps complaining about why Kalcass doesn't let women do this and that so heartily. It feels refreshing to see that coming from a not-your-usual gentleman.

Dude can you stop yanking on the reigns like bro the horse should know what to do with light movements not yanking his mouth every panel.

Poor Juro.. He just too strict

Lol, the scene when granny admit that their master have bad personality & he suddenly appeared whenever she badmouth him 😂

Meo

Double-page supporter
Granny, you really ought to know by now...he's going to show up.

Dex-chan lover
Granny talkin' shit, "He always shows up when you badmouth him, too"
qMuWBUi.png

Supporter
I find it funny/telling that pretty much all his staff have no problems talking shit about him, even if they don't want to do it to his face they don't seem to worry about repercussions like most servants would. It is also telling that even though they do this, they are still loyal enough to follow him across the seas/lands to his home country.

Users who are viewing this thread