Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
this is really interesting but FUK this ML ASSHOLE man. Thats the worst thing and last thing you want from someone, breaking boundaries so easily like that is what predators do. Shes been abused and trampled on but the first thing he does on their first meeting is break a really basic boundary, yell because she was crying and try to console her without really taking in what she said or her scars. Then the fucker complains she wont sleep on the bed, eat a D!C|< and die

I really pity the girl. Dealing with that is such a traumatic experience since she was just a young girl. Its like she's walking into a thin glass road full of uncertainties that it might get broken any time.

bathroom scene part 1:
OMG, THAT MAN REALLY WALKED IN ON HER BATHING, TAKE IN MIND, KNOWING SHE WAS BATHING AND TALKED SHIT- MAN 'BOUT TO HAVE ME JUMP IN THIS MANHWA AND BEAT HIS ASS

bathroom scene part 2:
I READ FURTHER A BIT AND NOW HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY HE'LL FINISH THE WORD THE MAID DIDN'T? THIS MAN REALLY IS SOMETHING, THAT MAID WENT OUT TO GET SOMEONE TO STOP YOU- YOUUUUUUU, YOUR STUPID ASS

bedroom scene part:
So..THIS MAN THINK HE CAN JUST BARGE INTO HER ROOM? NO KNOCKING NO NOTHING? GOLLY I FR AM ABOUT TO THROUGH A KNIFE AT THIS SCREEN-Man..FUGGET THAT I'LL PRINT A PICTURE OF THIS MANS STUPID ASS HEAD AND THROW DARTS AT IT

am i the only one that likes the ml? the bathroom scene was kinda funny and he treats ebony nicely unlike most mls who are aloof and cold at first

Aggregator gang
Might just drop this cause everyone here seems to hate males for no reason other than just to hate.
Meh story anyway.

idc about the bath, 100% of my hate is directed at the stupid idiots who abused ebony...

Well, damn, I was hoping she at least was the one that killed them. Kinda tired of these goody two shoes fake villainesses.

kinda wanted her to have some moral justification for killing them and her not feeling regret but this is fine i guess. i hope the male mc doesnt automatically make her trauma go away because hes ~the mc~ thats rly annoying

Aggregator gang
People here be hating the ML but IMO, he's the most realistic and one of the best MLs to ever exist in Manhwas, specially with how he treats Ebony in the succeeding chapters.

The amount of drug assumed by some people in this comment section is, like Paladin Danse say, "outstanding". Is better for those commentator start to think less of men or ML and start to think about quit on taking drug, that will be better for the world, you know.....😕

This is one of the most supporting MLs you can find, who will help the MC get over her trauma without making her completely dependant on him. It basically never happens in manhwa, so you best treasure this one and not get hung up on something so silly that not even the MC is upset about.

There's an argument to be had about whether it's okay to cross a person's boundaries to help them, but that's not a hill I'm gonna diue on or anything. So y'all saying he's shitty for not respecting unstated boundaries, you do have a point, I just personally think that taking care of her is more important at this point

I'm sure if Ebony wanted him to leave then he'd've left, but if she doesn't care then what's the problem? In real life, yeah that'd be a no-go kinda thing, but since it's fiction we can allow a little leeway because we can be (relatively) assured of his sincerity. On a meta-textual level, the scene is to show that despite coming across her in the most vulnerable situation she could be in, he gives physical and emotional support instead of abuse

Supporter
ok he can be supportive, but he picked literally the absolute worst time to go talk to her. invasion of privacy is not supportive. he is obviously quite full of himself

but hey, whatever. just goes to emphasize the setting. a world where women have no rights. and not even the ML is an exception to that

I don't know what the author was intending to show with this chapter, but that's what they managed to convey. Either this guy looks down on everyone to such a great extent that he doesn't even respect their most private moments, or it's just her or women. Either way, it paints him in a negative light.

this story is too sad where I come from there is lot's of kids and women who get abused or look down upon I just really sad for ebony If I were her friend I will truly make her happy and give her the love she needs 😭😭😭😭

Shes too traumatized at that moment to ecen worry abt "privacy invasion," in fact he probably came when she needed those words the most.

Its not a normal enough setting to be worrying abt privacy invasion

Users who are viewing this thread