Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
So happy for Ebony, hope the wardens in the prison get their due justice as well

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you so much for the scanlations!

No country IN THE CONTINENT would consider her guilty of murder!
That says how behind this country is on social justice, hope they create a precedence and slowly change, so no more women are sent to that despicable prison for self defense against their husbands (at least)
... better abolish that prison altogether those guards lose their jobs because of international orgs after Ebony publish her memoir about Seph

Double-page supporter
The best moment was when "the bird" got grabbed, and stopped from rushing like a mad dog! πŸ˜‚

Fed-Kun's army
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you so much for these scanlations!!

Mv0

I'm literally crying. I hope ebony only has happy things in her life from now on, even though it probably won't happen so quick

YAAASSS. THAT'S MY GIRRLLL
Also thank you for translating. You're doing a great job. <3<3<3

Thank you for the quick translations! I hope she ends up getting acquitted of her father's murder as well.

Fed-Kun's army
this means so much right now like there are real actual tears in my eyes... ill also give a point to the judge who oversaw this case (for now) since he really was willing to hear it out properly this time around instead of straight blaming ebony.

PERIOD EBONY! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER UWAAHH 😭
ALL THE OTHERS ARE JUST FUCKING CLOWNS LMFAO 🀑

Dex-chan lover
The question of the end reminded me of a line from one of the songs in an animated movie I watched once. "Who is the monster and who is the man?"

Dex-chan lover
This was so good my god.

And it makes sense bc it stands to reason a man who would abuse his future wife would also abuse those around him and under his authority.

They must've only felt safe to come forward knowing the archduke was involved.

Users who are viewing this thread