Lady Evony

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Up to chapter 38, if i had to bring up percentages, it's 80% plot, 15% comedy and 5%% romance, but it is done so well that it is pretty amazing and i like it a lot, a 9/10 for me easily.

Thank you for translating and I hope you guys won't feel discouraged translating this manhwa.

In my opinion, this manhwa is one of the best things I have encountered so far.

Well, I for one think the art style is great. It’s definitely not the best I’ve seen but is not bad. The writing is great. The translators are doing a fantastic job! Thanks guys! Keep it up please!!!

omg if this art style is bad... what kind of manga are you reading daily?
thank you so much for translating;; I love seeing Ebony's steady growth :DD

Lemme just take a stab at him P L E A S E
They need to leave Ebony alone, my girl is finally living her own life and making her own choices. Also, thank you for translating another great chapter ❤️

and commenting about the art style it is gonna help who? 😒

@holup2 wtf kinda manhwa have you been reading if this type of art style is bad for you?? As if you could draw even better than the artist

@teddyhunter " As if you could draw even better than the artist" of course to critique something you should better than creator, what a good idea!!!!

ML: Acts like a father figure
2ndML: Acts tsundere like an actual love interest
Way to ruin any romantic developement...

I'm happy this isn't the full Man Saves Woman trope. I'm happy to see Ebony regaining her sense of agency and that it's not easy for her to get Juro's approval. I also like that romance isn't the main focus and whatever affections any of the male leads will have for Ebony, it's developed in an understandable pace.

Thanks for giving us another great chapter :)

@koczu ?? i dont really get what you're trying to say... but of course, when you critique something such as an artwork or a writing of someone, unless you have a better solution or a better advice (aka constructive criticism), you should just shut up no?

If you're here for the romance you're gonna be disappointed. This is a very plot driven story where the romance will develop at at incredibly slow pace. I should've read the description before I dove in because I was under the impression that she was going to start living a peaceful life. silly me. Anyway it's pretty average.

Is it good now? Last time I read she and the ML trying to make a widow get her late husband inheritance, and it's so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread