Lady Evony

Dex-chan lover
i understand that the setting is similar, but i don't think the VIllainess tag is right for this comic.

I can understand crying when the character in the story is tearing up or showing an anguished expression but watching myself cry while the mc is standing there so strong and with no trace of anguish speaks a lot for how far we've come. I remember how when I started reading this I found it boring. I expected a mediocore story where I'll never have the thought of rereading but damn the character development and story telling is amazing.

Solid series. Not really a villainess story per se, but it does share a lot of similar tropes. Translation is pretty shaky in spots, though.

Like some of the people in the comments section, I wasn't expecting much when I embarked on this series. However, this proved to be wrong and I'm really happy at the character development. The themes in the story is consistent as well.

I hope she finds her happinees!

Oh my god this poor woman, they made her think she’s guilty with abuse my goodness she didn’t even realize

OH JESUS CHRIST FUCK MY HEART IM SO PROUD MY BABY LOOK AT HER SHE FINALLY TRIUMPHED SHES SO AMAZING OH MY GOSH WOWWWW GOD BLESS THIS WRITER!

THank you solace translations

I must say I try love how the artist depicts all the badguys/villians in this comic

Users who are viewing this thread