Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I only know there is at least 2 ch that are out.
I hope they translate this and this comes out often, it seems really fun based on first two chapter

Dex-chan lover
Another otome series?
Why not, its funny so far and I love how she embraced her destiny and refuse to return back to nobility.

Contributor
GHqEy98r.jpg

For your use.

Dex-chan lover
hey another otome game! hail the otome games mangas authors! \o/

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds interesting and though I understand her reasoning, her strong desire to be a commoner rather than fix the problem as a noble doesn’t seem the smartest. I mean being a commoner puts her at the mercy of nobles. Feels like she gave up a bad life that at least guaranteed she’d live well. For one that puts her life at a questionable position. Not saying she should get married, but maybe aim for a life as a noble that could change the problems she encountered so that others don’t have to be in a similar position in the future.

@Kucai the opposite actually, unlike other otome series she’s the heroine not the villain. From the looks of things, it appears fate is trying to correct itself too.

Aggregator gang
she got huge benefit / favorable route as heroine but she's not even trying she only cares about herself... poor prince... what will happen to his country...

Honest to god guys, besides the fact that I looooove this hackneyed otome concept, one of the only two reasons why I keep reading these is because the art is always impeccable. God bless these webtoon artists. Their drawings are candy to the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
well its safe for commoners if the noble in charge of their land is not an asshole/murder/rapist/etc, and since this is a otome world, it seems to be safe for the most part

Fed-Kun's army
Her inner thoughts are the best part. Keeping a cool outer appearance, while her emotions are a raging volcano is why I love these otome-isekai manga.

Users who are viewing this thread