Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@Twi a single noblewoman can't really do anything to change all of the baggage related on her own, the prince being a complete and utter piece of shit doesn't help either.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi Ah I meant how she embraced her bad ending openly. Usually the MC will try all her best to avoid the bad ending (Or downright just become a side character)

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Muklas True, and I don’t expect her to on her own. As a noble she can make connections and gather like minded people, and also through significant preparation she can present her case and how it would be beneficial in the long run somehow and gain support. When considering the time period where long distance communication was very limited, being a noble and meeting others in parties, etc. is a powerful tool to gain influence. A progressive person could be capable of large change. Furthermore as she has knowledge of future events, along with her being the protagonist I’d imagine it shouldn’t be too difficult.

Double-page supporter
It seems that the time period is a modern Middle Ages, by having the commoners being able to have a normal lofe

Aggregator gang
I'm a simple girl, I see isekai, I click.

But also the summary made this seem completely wild i thought I was gonna read about another brainless heroine but instead shes super cool? and reasonable? we love a cool and reasonable shishter

Dex-chan lover
...Okay, I'm in.

I have questions about the world's cultural and technological advancement, but since they already mentioned it doesn't make sense, we're all good.
MC is a cheery, genki type and the premise is an exciting swerve.

Fed-Kun's army
ˋthey needed to keep the sexyness under control´ <- please release all of nika-samas sexyness from control for me

Fed-Kun's army
Page 15
I don't mind since we'd just throw it away otherwise, but...
Throwing away leftover bread?! Heresy! You turn it into bread crumbs for cooking or something like that, but you can't just throw it like garbage. I expected better from a pre-industrial world.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she was not the villainess but the protag?
And she got all bad endings?
Nice!

Wouldn't "french bread" be just a baguette if France doesn't exist?

Dex-chan lover
@Idk_Bro
Maybe. There are various names for that kind of bread other than french bread and baguette so maybe a name that has nothing to do with our world?

Users who are viewing this thread