Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I... I think I need to go back and read from the start again. The fact that this was a protagonist trying to bail on the entire game is completely different from the villainess exiting stage right that I misremembered it as.

That said, hit him with the magic loaf. Bread has been the answer so far, I see no reason for that to change.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh....what? Firstly, why do they want that, and secondly, why would she want that?

Firstly, lots of nobility consider wars to be full of glory and honor and are seen as boons.

Secondly, she was nobility and was kicked out. Revenge is a common thought in these circumstances

Fed-Kun's army
LKAJDSfdjklsdf i ... forgot, or didn't realize she was meant to be a protagonist?? and also oh my GOD can't she be left alone dsalkjdsk this poor girl

thank you very much for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. so the original war was because the neighbouring country was hit by famine and had no choice but to wage war, the MC stopped that by having the kingdom help the neighbouring country to stop the potential war, and now the neighbouring country says, "Meh, let's go to war anyway"?

>Uhh....what? Firstly, why do they want that, and secondly, why would she want that?

Firstly, why would you not want a prophetess who is known to have solved an international issues through her prophecy on your side of a war. Her potential future prophecy will be the deciding factor on who would win the war. And you dont want someone like that on the enemy side either. You either recruit her or you kill her if you really intended to start a war that is.

Secondly, to everybody else, she was a QUEEN-in-training who got her fiancee stolen and sent to exile for ..... getting her fiancee stolen. It's logical to think they would want revenge.

From my understanding, are they doing this to get revenge on the king for kicking out Rose aka the same person whom helped that country from famine? Dude, she should tell them off as war will just involve some innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
> Please leave any advice to me
> I don't have any experience in love but
> If you have no experience, Where did that confidence come from then...?

Funny, I question myself sometimes.

Alt title should be “Lady Rose Wants To Be A Commoner, But It Seems Everyone Doesn’t Want To Leave Her Alone”

Users who are viewing this thread