Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Are her brother that bad? Can you guys tell me why you assume her brother is a bad guys cause for what i see her brother just kinda self centered maybe

Dex-chan lover
"I mean if the brother was a rapist, they would have shown at least one scene with with him looking all creepy af and they didn't do it yet so...He has to be a good guy until proven otherwise"
-Eonlars

Fed-Kun's army
@Rover , He's THAT bad. Someone like him knows what he's doing, in fact there is NO WAY you can't notice that you're breaking someone down, causing them pain and torturing them. He knew. And continued it. People like him can rot in hell.
He slightly makes me think of the older brother in mahou shojou site. He might possibly either feel pressure from having to live up to people's expectations consistently and takes it out on his sister/ he is someone who only finds joy in tormenting her.
OR
her memories could be wrong because she did say something was missing.

But as of now, he's a big b/st/rd who deserves to burn in tartarus.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the brother was abusive - but I think she had a severe inferiority complex of being in her brother's shadow, coupled with heavy resentment at fate reuniting her with her golden sibling no matter how hard she tried to escape his presence.

Fi sees the visiting bachelors of her past as fate again trying to put her back on a predestined path (just like the last predestined path of always meeting her brother), and intends to fight against said fate so she can carve out her own destiny in life.

Contributor
@Kizuro
Truck-kun got isekaied...still no sign of a truck-kun isekai, honestly disappointed
Imagine a former truck waking up in another world and realising they've been reincarnated as a carriage or war chariot.

Yeah I mean him being good at stuff and her parents only caring about him isnt his fault, and him visiting her I mean right now with the limited stuff we know doesn't really seem like stalking but a brother wanting to see his sister. And we're only seeing things from her view so unless he did something that was actually bad like rape or actual stalking he seems pretty normal. Kinda agree with @zz2000 ,but maybe we'll know more later on that will tell us if he was that bad or if it was her feeling inferior and worthless in her brothers presence because of how her parents raised them.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 @Nerdygirl70

I can't see how you can't really assume he wasn't abusive. In the panel where she says "he came to my house where I lived alone" he's holding up a key, meaning he let himself into her house with a key he had no place having (whether her parents gave it to him or he found her hidden spare, she obviously didn't give it to him), immediately followed by "There, nobody was watching" with a panel of a broken cup, which heavily implies a struggle and him doing something to her that he wouldn't do to her if people were around. There aren't many things that follow that pattern aside from abuse.

He didn't just let himself into her house with a key + accidentally break a cup while visiting her for entirely pure reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal Truck-kun got isekaied by Truck-kun... who got isekaied by another Truck-kun... who got isekaied by Truck-chan... who got isekaied by Truck-kun... It's Trucks all the way down.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda fucked up that people see slight hints at abusive behavior (not even anything confirmed if it's real or psychological on her part) and everyone immediately jumps to RAPE

Y'all have issues.

Dex-chan lover
@Someone2Love they should have a story where a truck gets reincarnated in another world and starts sending people to the world it came from.

I agree with @Salfaro ; while you can interpret most of it as just an inferiority complex, "There, nobody was watching" is what really nails it home that he was, in fact, abusive. I mean, the panel where he's shadowed out and reaching towards her already implies that he was doing some not okay things to her, but there is no context under which "There, nobody was watching" could be interpreted as anything but abuse. ESPECIALLY in the context of an inferiority complex, having no one watching would actually be significantly easier--there's no one to prove her worth to besides the both of them.

"I thought she saw me as a reliable brother-figure, yet..."

Fortunately, she doesn't.

And unless the MC was totally paranoid and imagined things, her brother was definitely abusive.

Users who are viewing this thread