Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
I wonder if she'll make a Death Note out of bread to take on "L".

Dex-chan lover
Just hope she has better luck than Minoru from the new death note one shot. Bested L, made a ton of money, but pissed off the shinigami King...

NOLA IS A HECKING A-HOLE!! ARRRGGGGGHHH

So, I guess, "L" would be Rose herself, huh, the Prophet that even the King lends an ear to, despite everything else

Fed-Kun's army
I think if I were Fii, I would die from stress and suspicion. Seriously, everyone in this manga, absolutely everyone, is just so damned suspicious. Even that bakery lady and the seemingly innocent nun seem to have a secret or two. It’s like everyone except Fii is in the know.

Dex-chan lover
She's getting played by the nun girl and the bakery lady and she doesn't even know it. This is turning into battle of the brains like Death Note, while she is Light and the other guy is L. L died from the Death Note only to be isekai'd

Dex-chan lover
Why Is so Complicated, convoluted, and lot of politic involved for Rose Becoming a Commoner?

Fii will defeat L and become the God of the New World.

...see? that´s what you get for helping another country stupidly.

Dex-chan lover
and then turns out, the L being referenced was Fii herself when she was a kid and prevented a war

Dex-chan lover
I think it is bit of a missed spot for Fii to not somewhat reference DN in this situation. Then again it would have killed all tension from the scene, but I take anyone reading this accomplished that for themselves anyhow.

Death Note isekai might be an amusing story tho, Light and L butting heads in a new world.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, more convoluted nonsense and hushed whisperings about a mastermind behind the scenes. Boring.

Not sure why Nola finds it so hard to start a war. All he has to do is be himself for 5 minutes in public and people will want to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
I know who "L" is.
His name is Lawliet.

Also she can just use that 1 week vacation to go away far away for 1 week or even forever.

Users who are viewing this thread