Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Thanks for the translation. This is getting exciting.

It seems that whatever she happens to want, she's going to continue to be drug into this mess. It'll keep happening as long as anyone among the capture targets can find her. If she truly wants to find a life free from Fate, then it would be best to cut her losses entirely and leave the country. But she doesn't actually want that, why else would she settle down within walking distance of the capitol.

Oh god i can't take the tension !!
Guards are hella suspicious but there's seem to be an important backstory for them

@clop4clip
what shape exactly? whats weird about it? and can you also share reference how it should look like? please and thank you.

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnn!!! And the plot thickens...

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Liliana : *becomes the heroine ...immediately wants out *

Yandere Bro didn’t show up, so I’m gonna put my money on him.

This manga just reads like a horror story- men just showing up all the time, just leave the girl and her bread alone!

Fed-Kun's army
“Anyways, I want to talk to you about-“
*Crashes into other female lead*
*Arrives at church where her new friend is*
*Has almost every single ML show up*
*Is forced to follow ominous note*

Man that must fucking suck

what a fucking shitty life. just throw everything away and go somewhere else, everyone else can die for all I care. how can u even live with all that stress and worries.

plot amor is pretty strong.... but is it too much to just run away? It's not like everything is her problem, so why should she bother?

Because I couldn't be bothered converting it into a gif, here's a link.

https://youtu.be/k9U4C2j9d6c

Damn it would be the worst if L was her brother from her previous life reincarnated, what a horror

@aDaikon she said she has a soft spot for nika who likes liliana or whatever her name is, which makes sense since they are childhood friends. so its kinda weird that you dont get why she didnt just say “not my problem!”. also this is a girls life on the line that you can prevent and you’d rather say “not my problem.”? thats kinda weird. usually id agree with you with other isekai stories but the whole theme of this one is “fate” or “escaping destiny” which is why the plot amor is strong so it ends up making sense.

Users who are viewing this thread