Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Well, why wouldn't she want to help Liliana? I mean, she likes her quite a bit. And the only reason Liliana did anything bad to her is because Rose deliberately provoked her and now she seems to be having a mental breakdown as a result of Rose's actions.

Also ten to one that Rose has successfully given Liliana the same complex that her brother gave her without even meaning to.

Aggregator gang
It annoys me how each one of them comes to her with threats or as annoyances

I agree with the person who said that it might be her brother. BRUH, when the last chapter ended just like that I was like... give me more!!!

I don’t understand anything at all!! Someone please explain meeee T_T
Also, I don’t understand why Rose has to comfort Liliana, I mean it isn’t actually her fault and she feels incapable against Rose, I don’t think that If Rose, whom they keep comparing her to, came to talk to her would be of any help, it would just hit her self esteem even more

I just don’t understand why these characters keep forcing her to interact w/ them and involve her in whatever situation they are in. Their reasoning is flawed and why does she even allow it? She can reject them and move further away

I feel Nana-chan might be involved with L.
She suddenly acted strange when talking to Rose, and her age is not exactly know, so she could be older. Also right before she met Rose, it looked as if she knew her when she fell down. Also knew how the prince looked like even though his description was not know as much since he rarely appeared out in public. Don't have as much proof as the other but Nana is definitely suspicious to me.

So l is
her boss in the bakery. And I read somewhere that nicolas is going to propose to the MC but she declined it cz she wants to stay as a commoner and so she end up with no one.

oh man, gave in and read the raws. so many developments and v v interesting — just a shame i'm limited to the art, cos i can't be bothered to google translate each scene xD

( if anyone's dying to peek ahead, they're available up to ch. 24 https://rawdevart.com/comic/lady-rose-wants-be-commoner/ )

p.s. discovered by accident that Fii/Felicia's surname is meant to be Swallows, which makes more sense than Suwarose. i wonder if that means the series should be renamed Lady Lows xDD

Rather forced plot contrivances in this one and I'm not quite ready to buy the "it's supposed to be like that 'cuz it's an otome isekai". Feels rather like a mystery plot, which doesn't really suit the setting in my opinion. I kind of regret reading it before it's complete, it's one of those I think I'll only finish if I binge it in one go, I'm likely to forget about it otherwise....

Thanks for the translation anyhow!

rlly hoping that she and nika end up together and that he decides to demote himself so that they can oth live as commoners together

This manga is oddly dark and confusing. As much as I'd like to read more, the author rlly tries to conceal whatever plot twist they have in store that they don't really give much to work with. I just end up confused half the time.

this started out good when it was exactly what it said it was, but now the plot is just crap. multiple reincarnaters, someone scheming in the background, convoluted nonsene. why couldn't it have just stayed about the original plot.

Users who are viewing this thread