Lady to Queen - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
She has to be invited so we can laugh at her face when her evil plan fails

Group Leader
ooooh our mc is one step ahead!

edit- wait, is our mc inviting the envoys under the redhead's name or is our mc inviting the redhead herself?

Banned
ah. since she know the whore will attempt something, sending out invites with her name on it will bring ruin down on the whore when she starts crap.

Fed-Kun's army
hold up this lady is planning to disrespect someone elses culture and religion for some power dick? i mean i knew she was a villain but sheesh thats a little... i woulda had a fist fight with her

I hope she preoared a backup plan for counterattack. The concubine need to be teach a lesson and a reminder of her position.

@mimicking
She’s inviting the redhead concubine, probably to trick her into looking bad in front of the wives and getting the emperor angry at red. She’s inviting other noble women to entertain the envoy’s wives, the wives were already coming so they don’t require invitations.

This mistress is dumb and idiot... She doesn't think that if the image of the Empire and Emperor were compromised, she's also will not survive bc she's only depending on the Emperor's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread