Lady to Queen - Ch. 17

That would’ve gone to history as the war that started with steaks.

Oh wow this is satisfying , btw looks like it wont be long till the king to finally drop his foolish affections towards the Baronness it seems

HAHA IN YOUR FACE DAMN EMPEROR!!!!!

He was mad and talking like spitting on her because he was angry at himself for allowing his mistress to almost destroy his empire. Let see how it goes.

YESSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! THIS IS ONLY THE START!!! THE CRACKS HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO EMERGE AND SOON, SOON IT WILL COMPLETELY SHATTER!!!!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!!!!

please proofread these chapters thoroughly, because there are still numerous mistakes and incomprehensible sentences

OOOOOH nice to see that he overheard their conversation instead of directly barging in and accusing our MC

yes now kick out that dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb annoying rose bc she ANNOYS ME TO THE MAX which is prolly the same amount as trashta

THANK GOD this good for nothing emperor heard them! And BELIEVED IT! but i still dont like you you douchebag 😑 I'm still hoping for another ML!

Thanks for th translations!
To the genius people saying 《 someone really needs to proofread this 》 NO SHIT you geniuses! Theres a reason they are putting 5 panels asking for proofreaders and translators URGENTLY! They do these translations for FREE just so y'all know, sometimes they dont have proofreaders etc despite that they try their best to translate it for us for FREE! stop commenting that they need proofreaders they OBVIOUSLY KNOW they need them. I'm afraid they will drop this because of these stupid comments.
I'm happy with what I'm getting honestly, so thank you to the translators!

Thank god the emperor overheard the queen’s conversation with her attendant and believed it!!!

And thank god the mistress was dumb enough to plan a stupid move like that. 👏👏👏👏

Fed-Kun's army
Stupidity and naiveté are are sin and this asshole guy is the worst!

THANK GOD He knows what's happening oh thank god, I think Remarried Empress ruined me for emporers with mistresses WOO (It's a great manwha it's just the emporer's an idiot in it, this one's smart)

Oh hey is he going to stop thinking with his dick for 5 seconds and remember he's got an Empire to run that'd be great

Okay so I've kept my sympathy intact throughout this, after the remarried empress fiasco it was really really hard but it seems to be paying off, he isn't completely stupid and if anything he was just being deceived... He himself is basically a victim to his own love, but he isn't consumed by it to the point he lost all reason which is good. +2 out of 10 points because this isn't standard in these types of stories, it's good. Unlike in the scenario with the Remarried Empress, the female lead comes into the picture later and doesn't really have an established relationship with the Emperor, he has a mistress yes but it isn't like he's cheating on the female lead and the conditioning makes it a lot less bad on his part which is the only reason I've been able to tolerate him thus far. Now some actual development is happening... This is good, this is good...

Users who are viewing this thread