Lady to Queen - Ch. 17

HE HEARD!! Let the doubt come rushing in as that women whole life comes crashing down. I hope that this moves quickly so that he doesn't keep this false image of rose. Thanks for the translation!!

Group Leader
There seems to be some grammar errors in this chapter. For instance, the line,"If the plan of Lady Phelp are success...". Thanks for the chapter, though.

Wild grammar issues, but i'm thankful none the less.
I guess emperor is suddenly seeing Rose in a new light and our girl the queen.

Group Leader
the translation got better somehow. thanks.

glad the emperor overheard that, or our queen would be in deep shit by now lol

The earlier chapters were so better what happen with the translations? @_@ This chapter was better than the last but damn.

i really really would like to thank the author from the bottom of my heart for making the ML hear the conversation ♥️♥️♥️♥️
i think i would have crashed my mobile if he thought badly of her (no that is a lie i would have been just really angry 😅)

Blue fonts are kinda hard to read at glance ( not helping it was small ) I needed to double take

Oh thank fuck he actually heard everything! I was seriously worried. Luckily this king has more brain cells then the emperor in “remarried empress”.

At least I assume that’s what happened. Oof that translation.

Thank god he overheard it, but omg im sick of both these baroness and king (`∧´)

Users who are viewing this thread