Lady to Queen - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads-up, a few of the pages look a bit blurry, not cripplingly so, just not as crisp as the rest

Awh thank you for the updates until now <3 For anyone interested in picking up the novel, this is about chapter 36 (you can read it on WordExcerpt, it's finished with the exception of a few extras!)

So... where do I need to go to continue supporting this serie? I'm looking for pocket comics in google but nothing appears

Fed-Kun's army
@Wackier I don't where you come from but pocket comics is only available in the US and Australia/NZ I think. Maybe Singapore too but I'm not sure. So if you are not from one of these locations, like me, you just won't find it or the series they licensed.

hopefully someone else picks this up, apps that are only available in a few countrys are the death of me, thats why even tho i have netflix i have to pirate a few series because they are not available in my country =_=

Dex-chan lover
She looks great with this new look hope they give her a new outfit suited for a knight

Thanks for the translations 💕

Thanks for working on this until now~
Ella is giving me such good vibes, I love her sm for being such a good knight to her lady.

I was wondering why there was so many chapters updated 😭😭 I'm sad top see this stopped but thanks for letting us enjoy this manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread