Lady to Queen

i appreciate the translation but since my brain is already struggling with processing words... this just amplified it. was incredibly hard to read..

What happened to the grammar i can barely understand it was this version uploaded by mistake?

Thank you translators but please don’t feel the need to rush in order to finish. Some of the grammar is off but it still was great

If only the emperor's stupid pride could turn into his wisdom, how much better it would be for everyone

Thank you for the update! I’m glad the emperor didn’t just jump to conclusions. It looks like the red haired demoness is digging her own grave!

Please, please, please get someone who can fucking translate well alongside a proofreader. The ratings of this comic are only going to decline with the translations getting worse and worse.

the story is so good but the translations' bad grammar constantly takes you out of the story

The translating is getting worse, but it’s still understandable. But I would recommend they find someone with English as their first language to do the minor grammatical edits when the person is done translating. You guys are doing a great job though so don’t get discouraged.

@zanas

There is little enjoyment (and it's not really easy) when trying to read sentence upon sentence that are not translated correctly. It is especially hard for speed readers like myself.

It's just a theory of mine that this occurs to others as well - since it happens to me; but you tend to get a knee jerk reaction or flash of annoyance, or irritation zap when your brain attempts to read bad translation or misspellings of your native language. For me, this makes my brain actually hurt.

No matter how small your investment in the series is or the error of the translation if it is a repeatedly disrupted - it's as if your brain constantly tells you "that's wrong!" and it's hard to disable that rejection.

Once that occurs enough, the flow of your 'normal' reading will have been interrupted and it is extremely difficult to get that back. You start reading the way it was translated - kind of like a made up neanderthal-speak. So in essence, the longer you read it the unhappier and bigger headache you get....

PS - and if anyone suggests to "just drop" the seieres - who would want to do that

Fed-Kun's army
It's completely unreadable... I've just read one of the five chapters who came out today (the 16th) but I can't continue. It's the first time I say that and I didn't think I would ever say that because I realise that the translators are doing that on there free times but I really hope this group drops the scanlation of that manga. It would give more chance for another group to pick it up and hopefully also retranslates the previous chapters. It's really a shame because the manhwa could be interesting but like I said last week already it's hard to enjoy it with that kind of translation and I think it's one of the reason why the manhwa's score is so low.

So yeah thank you for what you have already done but please just drop it if you're not planning to use an English-speaking proofreader in the future. It's really just your translation who is lacking so you should just continue doing translation in Spanish like you have done so far imo.

i literally just have to retranslate the translation into a sentence that makes sense with the context to read this

Okay very grateful for the mega upload 👍

Glad the king is slowly, soooo bloody slowly beginning to see sense 🙄

Loving how badass the queen is.

...really, really hope the next uploads are a bit clearer and grammatically correct 🙇🏻‍♀️🙈

These translations are really rough and make it really hard to enjoy the story. I checked and this is on novelupdates

Users who are viewing this thread