Lady to Queen

I might have to drop this. The grammar in these translations is just awful. I know time and effort has been but into this, but I can’t help but feel it’s wasted when I can’t understand a single sentence being spoken. So until this is fixed, or someone else translates it better, I can’t find myself reading this anymore. Sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
@Joosh I feel the same. I can't understand how I'm supposed to enjoy these chapters in the state they are in right now.

Damn, I'm surprised she actually
smacked the shit out that girl. Usually, they'll use schemes and tactics to use others' hands to punish the mistress but our queen went out and slapped that bitch herself. THASSA BOLD POWER MOVE.

thank you for the work but man in a genre were prose is the weapon you use, this is tough to read.

I read the raw and I got excited to see the king 'kinda' realize that his lover isn't innocent like he thought. I said kinda because I dont understand Chinese and only comprehend it based on picture. I hope someone can translate it :(((

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Even though the grammar is not the best, I think it is understandable. So good job and thank you for the updates

Who cares about grammar if i can understand it either way?
THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION

Users who are viewing this thread