Lady to Queen

I'm all about this, I love an evil man who softens to a MC that isn't too sweet to retaliate.

Hoping that she doesn't end up falling for the emperor and instead schemes to have him and the mistress killed while she takes the throne-

Group Leader
Thanks for transiting this

But its just more disgusting Stockholm syndrome trash. It was the poor Male leads fault. He was tricked by that vixen whore. Apparently his brain is so small along with his dick that he's easily manipulated by anyone

Him: I don’t love you
Me: 👍🏾
Him:😶
Me: So...I have other things to do.

Thank you for the translation.

I finally reached the raws, after finished ch8 here, my blood rushing. So I decided to read from the official translation. I'm recently so into this kind of plots, not talking abt reincarnation thing but the brainless male lead like Abandoned empress, Remarried empress and this story. I feel like i wanna smash and merge all those male leads' brain to become one. For me Lucio can be forgive. But Rose, off the head now!! Lizzie pls play hard to get and ignore him for a while after he falls for you.

@uriekuki thanks for summary, made me relieved lol

The first two chapters remind of a documentary I saw about Lady D... the Emperor really ticks me off.

Rose thought her child was the successor but unfortunately, the Emperor already promised that her child will never be one

Is she using a perfume with aphrodisiac in it? Damn girl... Well all in all the king is a fool.

I've always thought that the king looks dead. literally. LOL

why is the king obsessed with the mistress? it's not like she's incredibly beautiful LOL. or maybe like what others say, she's using an aphrodisiac? like they even emphasized her putting the perfume(?)

Users who are viewing this thread