Lady to Queen

Dex-chan lover
first time to see ML totally antagonist
hope she doesnt ended up with him

I am hoping she will kill the emperor for being so shitty. Lol. Or at least have a bad ending where he's dethroned.

so i've been unlock the raws on justoon. they are already until ch. 27 i think (?) well so far
the emperor and leezy's relationship turn out to be so good which is i never expect to be tbh, honestly i thought bcs he already has mistress, he would treat her like a trash, but i guess he still have common sense lmao. this story is interesting, and leezy is so clever and calm to face all problems rose gave to her. Sadly the scanlation bit late to translate it.. but well yes, thnks fo your hardwork. we really appreciate it. Just slightly hopefully tapas/tappy pick this up bcs i don't rrly care to spent a penny for this comic ^^

In kinda dissapointed that the tradgic sister and the villianess had similar hair and color so I had to work really hard to tell them apart at certain scenes

ive read this up till chapter 27 and its really really good i actually want to become rawprovider or proofreader from indo raw but im buried in my college assignments ahh 😂 and it got me 4 weeks till my college ends so i guess its pretty long to promise something thats not fixed yet 😂😂😂 ill help with praying that the team will translate this sooner! uwu)9

Does anybody know where i can read the raw manhwa?dying to know what the next chapter is about😢

@Asunna17 and people who dying to read the raws here the link, up to ch. 10

https://newtoki32.com/webtoon/286555/%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%94%94-%ED%88%AC-%ED%80%B8

and if you want to read up to ch 26-27, just hmu, i'll give you the link to the drive :)

Users who are viewing this thread