Lady to Queen

The story isn’t bad, but the translation is sadly really awful, so only read this manga if it doesn’t bother you.
Still , thank you to the scan team for their hard work, I’m not gonna complain about something I’m getting for free.

@bloopboop thank you for the update, hopefully they share chapters 21 & 22. ( someone shared 21 on youtube but due to copyright it was deleted) that's understandable thou.

This story is interesting so far. I really like the MC so much. Also, her friends or comrades, but I like her so much. XD Thank you for translating!!! <3

Reading this gave me a headache but the story seems interesting so far. I hate mistress tropes but I’ll be keeping up with this one.

Aggregator gang
me: why are they called scantra savior
also me: reads chapter 6 and onwards
...oh k

@lyndine2009 I got one who’s even worse, the ML from On The Emperor’s Lap.

He’s a murderer/rapist/human trafficker. He sells the MC, who he knows likes him, into slavery for a castle while knowing full well she’ll be beaten and tortured for years before her tongue is cut out. He then murders her best friend and when he meets the MC again years later, doesn’t recognize her and rapes her while behaving generally abusive. And he claims to be in love with her. 🤯🤯🤯🤬

It’s so bad, from what I saw in the comments, I couldn’t read it seriously but just skimmed through the chapters to see how generally awful a human being he is. I mean he’s terrible to most of the people around him too.

Batoto has the chapters if you want to hate read it 😅
https://mangadex.org/title/43002/on-the-emperor-s-lap
https://bato.to/series/76453

Thank you so much for translating this!! I've been waiting for this!! Waiting for the next update! ♥️♥️

Guess I'll wait to read this one until our saviour has spread their blessing. All hail the mighty saviour!

Please. If he has the common sense needed of an emperor, please. GET RID OF HER.

Also, thank you so much for translating!

Is she really unable to have children?
Is the sister there to help, or did she fall in love with the Emperor? Better yet, is she also reborn like the female protagonist?
Also... I don't understand why he didn't just make that crazy yandere bitch the queen in the first place. It's not like he needed anybody permission

Users who are viewing this thread