Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 12 - Not Busy At All

I can see why the vassals feel uncertain of Uri tho. His sister is the obvious choice to be heir and is already doing a great job at leading. Not saying Uri can't become a good leader, but it will take time compared to Lamia ilwho already commands with her coolheadedness.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose little brother might've been injured by the 2nd prince on purpose so that Lamia willl end up going to the capital to have more oppurtunities to interact with the 2nd prince...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because I started reading this because of the romance tag.

Kinda refreshing to see nobility politics with a male character. Usually it's the female nobles that have to handle these sort of social pressure situations.

The vassal may be harshed...but what he said was all true. Lamia deserved to be the next heir and had all the need qualities as the next Duke but Uri was pushed instead. He is not ready emotionally and mentally.

I don't know but I'm not feeling this manhwa. Thank you for the translators tho ☺️

M2Z

There is still a long run to go it seems but I'll stick to this story for now then I'll decide to continue or not :)
Btw thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
The dad didn't off himself in order to get Lamia named heir right...? haha there's no way...right?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm tired of Uri. I mean even if he doesn't feel becaming a duke he should trust his sister she most likely have a plan and WILL support him whatever it takes

Uri is so whiny and boring. Poor Lamia who does literally everything. She should be the duchess not him.

I’m putting my money on him being the one who kills her. That our her fiancé.

Lamia should have kept her place a heir and future duchess. I still dont see why its more important for her to be a knight when shes more suited for be the next duchesses.
So far, she hasn't let Uri lead at all and Uri is just bleh about the whole situation .

People thinking Uri is useless well duh, the sister is literally being trained from when she was a kid to become the next heir/duchess while the brother was trained to become the knight but then the main lead had to injured the brother leaving the sister feeling pity out of the brother and tried to push the brother into becoming the next duke when the guy himself didn't want to do it. Why can't lamia just be the duchess? Idk why I'm still reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Uri is just getting screwed over from every angle, even the readers don’t like him

I like Uri the one that I don't like too much is Lamia, she is annoying, she is trying to "act" so mature but his revenge is fucking childish she is not even seeing the consecuences of his stupid plan, and does his brother even want to be the duke?, is like she is dragging him along without asking tf.

If Lamia can’t trust Uri to lead in the current condition, how can she trust him to lead the dukedom? Even though she said she will support him later, but she will have to go to the capital and can’t fully supporting him + repressing the opposition

Users who are viewing this thread