Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 22 - The Witch's Son

Tbh I'm just genuinely confused with this whole 2nd prince having two personalities (?) thing... like, why is he so kind towards lamia and then so cruel towards everyone else???

Ok what? I don’t understand.... is something wrong with the second prince?

I didn't understand this manga from the beginning but now I'm starting to think maybe it's not because it's that good.

Group Leader
This better be some sort of hallucination or the ML becomes an irredeemable Character.

"Hurr durr, it was Uri's fault. He obviously did something to Aquila, duh".
I can't believe people actually though that Uri deserved to have his hand crushed.

I'm going to read it when there will be like 60+ chapters because rn I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on

The 2nd Prince has bipolar disorder or some kind of double personality i think

What an asshole lmao, what kind of ML is this? I hope that Lamia keeps her choice and rejects his ass at the end, absolutely hate these obsessive psycho MLs.

Aggregator gang
What the??? ????? If he love Lamia from the past and present surely he should have known how much Lamia treasure her brother! Like wtf dude that's not how you impressed your loved ones

2nd prince is shitty asf. And he had hurt my cinnamon roll uri.
@ilzar, yeah, maybe one is that of a dragon and the second is the true second prince(whose mother was a witch according to rumors). And I hope someone will help him expel that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread