Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 22 - The Witch's Son

Theory that I came up with:

The witch (mother) controls Aquila when she hears something about herself. Aquila (mom) will control the child to attack Uri again. Uri will kill her to survive and hurts himself his arm because is afraid to kill someone again.

My gosh. And I hate the ambiguous personality character like u prince. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Still don't get why he did that

So people were right, Aquilla probably destroyed Uri futur as a duke so FL won't join the knights? That is so messed up, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Aslinn Lamia would've been chosen as the next Duchess, with her brother becoming a knight of the family. That changed however, due to Uri's hand getting messed up which made him unable to wield a sword. I assume he did all this in order to get closer and be the only one to protect her/be the only ally she can rely on. Agreed though he's pretty messed up, honestly liking him less and less as the chapters go on, even if it's somehow justified. Unlikely but it would be pretty interesting to find out though he was the antagonist of the story. Haven't seen much of the 1st prince so I'll be supporting single pringle Lamia for now.

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUCK im gonna throw my phone. Im so disappointed in the prince atm

dude better be possessed or i dont know how they gonna forgive him after this

hahaHAHA, I HATE THIS DUDE, GOD WHY IS /HE/ THE MALE LEAD, GAH. I can not even, I can understand trying to defend him, but anyone who defends him and hates Uriel, you confuse me, why? Poor Uri.

Rif

Bro wtf???? I hate him??? Nothing yall could say can change my mind, what he did is fucked up

What the hell?!?!?! Ok so this ML IS OBVIOUSLY not a sane person?? How are they gonna make this seem ok??? Did lamia really fell in love with this psycho in the past timeline!?!?
Or does this guy have a twin?!

Users who are viewing this thread