Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 37 - Collision

This is becoming hard to keep reading. I get why Lamia is angry but I feel like she should have a little more self-control instead of going into blind rage.

Lamia in her own sense is weak and is also very selfish. The 2nd prince had the same isolated childhood as Uri, he had to be cruel to survive and a naive boy like Uri with a fake sense of justice was in the way.

As much as I 'understand' to a certain point as to why she's angry,, I don't think it's justifiable. at all.
Why'd she have to take out her anger on him my goshh and seriously?? She's gonna whine nOW and be a bish and stab him?? Seriously.?
And yes he can heal himself but just like with uriel, it's the action people the action aggggjrhehdjwhsjs Lamia's being a total ass rn lmao are we even sure she's not angry partly due to the succession thing?
Sigh what the hell.
She really has a thorny tongue though gosh. And the fact that aquila simply accepted what she said :/ :(
I mean,, in this case lmao isn't lamia clearly at fault? Slashing at a prince, and a magician who can control the skies, only because she wanted to vent out her anger on someone other than her family that she oh so righteously needs to protect smh.

For now, she's in the not so justifiable a hole list for me. Sorry but she needs to control herself a bit.

Also for that matter, not only 'she' but seriously people shouldn't say things clearly when they're angry and refuse to see any colour other than rage. They say things they don't mean and sometimes, even a simple joking term like "you're so annoying go away" will become a "why the hell are you always so freakin annoying fck off I don't ever want to see your damn face you freak" anger just makes people like that.
lamia wanted to say "I hope it never happens" but then she says those things to a person who claims to love her instead.
Even though aquila also did some wrong stuff, don't forget that he too has a heart and he was even in love so to hear that from the person he loves while simply accepting it is also :(

Guess I'm completing S1 then.

For everyone hating on Lamia:
She's a bro-con amplified by guilt.
We know prince is a lovebird, she doesn't.
The prince mangled the hand of his well-wisher, there're worse stories (Also, he had no hope in humanity)
He lets her be "bitchy", because he understands that's not "his" lamia (His lamia has been a knight for a while, and probably got some non-aristocratic character development, as shown by need to reforest)
The prince isn't looking for 'his' lamia. He just wants lamia alive. It's a redemption arc story. We're just bitter that we don't see the fall, yet.

you're fucking fools if you think lamia is at fault for what she did 💀 he literally ruined her brother's life what the fuck is wrong with you people. honestly what she said was harsh and she stabbed him, boo hoo. did you forget that he stabbed her brother and mangled his hand. the lack of brains in you people is honestly astonishing.

don't get me wrong. lamia is a stupid bitch who acts like she wants the best for her brother but used his hate for aquilla to manipulate uri into successing the throne and now she's blaming aquilla for uri being the heir when she's the one who forced him to. she's trash but she's not wrong for going off on aquilla like that because he deserved it. even if he's doing everything to make sure she doesn't die, he's ruining her happiness. why should she appreciate what he's doing when she doesn't even know the other outcome. even if she knew, she'd still hate aquilla.

honestly reading these comments that are blaming her for stabbing him is just- yall stupid as hell, that's all I have to say.

Glad that FML didn't forgive easily, I'm sick of FL who keep forgiving people who gave her ptsd or ruin her's live cause they "different" now, looking at you doctor elise, abandoned empress.

yall are angry at lamia bc you're not in her shoes
She doesnt know the stuff about aquila and everything like the readers do
shes literally doing everything not for her sake but for others like how do you see her as a bitch??
Smh literally everytime the fl isnt a perfect angel mary-sue this happens smh my head.....

Group Leader
I don't mind her stabbing him or being angry but that curse of him being alone + the fact she was always the only one for him each lifetime was my undoing. Author, Idk if you have to wind back time or show her the previous lifetimes. I want a happy ending for these two Even if your original plan was a tragedy make an alternative happy ending with lots of fluff. I skipped so much home-work just to meet this? **waaaaaaaaaaaa** Mean Author!!! 😥 😥 😥 . Give Uri a nice girl who takes up most of his time so Lamia will be lonely then pull whatever strings I want lami and our dragon together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uri as a general character deserves love and all but Lami since you've decided to love everyone who you think should be loved, why are you so f@#king blind to the ML?!!! *tears hair*
Right now Idk if reading this was worth it. Tomorrow, Imma read the fluffiest, flirtiest manhwa I can get my hands on. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep peacefully after reading this
- From a crushed heart

Im sorry .. but why is she so stupid ? I mean she can hate him for what he did to uri but she don't even understand the reason why he did it to uri .She is supposed to be a wise and intelligent girl but it tends out that she is blind from the past and don't listen the facts and truth behind those accidents.😑

Aquila deserves better😭😭I seriously wanna slap lamia for saying shitty things to aquila when all he wanted was for her to be safe and happy. I hope aquila forgets about this bitch and find someone better

Lamia was lucky Aquila is love her that much. He didn't rekt her at that instant is proof that he truly loves her. Then there was the mage oath too.

Fed-Kun's army
ok...so...i guess in the previous timeline before he went back in time and change some shit
Uri did become a knight and Aquila become the heir...and somehow her and the 2nd prince become close but...for some reason...she was assassinated...as for why maybe it's because of her position since he tried to keep her from being an heir to keep her save.....uh....but if that's true....this guy should've told her tho
(this is all just assumption alright no need to get all nasty)

I’m sorry but this chapter is so satisfying. Other manhwas with this type of trope always include the protagonist worrying about the ML no matter what he did to people around her. Like f off with the sob story, if you traumatize, hurt, or disfigure my brother, you’re staying in my bad books. He’s creepy too, imagine your worst enemy showing out of nowhere and declaring his love for you and knowing everything you like. Seems like stalker vibes to me, even if it isn’t. This also goes for tropes where ML gave protag PTSD.

im glad her go the batshit crazy with rage route bc its always so exasperating when the fl suddenly softens up just bc the male lead shows an ounce of remorse

Users who are viewing this thread