Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 36 - Conflicting Paths

you know what shits me the most, the fact that Aquila had to break Uri's hand in the first place, thus leaving him with trauma. The fact that Uri finally founded something he can lean on, only for it to be taken away cruelly. Then here comes fucking Aquila with his magical healing power that could have easily fixed Uri's hand but nah, he left it until now.

Imagine if we were in Uri's POV. He was neglected and was victim-blamed as a result of his own birth. No one gave two shits about him even though he's a Duke's son. Uri may not be the best choice for the Orphe's heir, but don't come at him just because you think he's weak. Don't degrade his worth just because you guys think that he's not good enough. That's cruel and discriminatory.

Yeah I hate her for sure now. Wtf does her current anger have to do with him. He was being bullied before the hand incident already.

i think the reason Lamia is fucking mad right now, is because the fucking prince had 2years time to come and apologize and fix his hand instantly like he did just right now. hes taking a sweet time, while uri dealing with traumatic ptsd. Its not only Uri had to deal with the traumatic experience, its also the people who care about him too. And also Why now though after all this time?! Ill be fucking pissed too if it was my brother who had to deal with it.
Lamia really want to be a duke, while uri wants to be knight, its their dream. and lo and behold, hes fixing right just after the ceremony. By this point you had to argue why though, why right now? while he could fucking fixed it just before the ceremony. everything is a mess.

i kinda hate lamia for now. Well she knew that something more happened between Aquila and Uriel and she didnt know the exact problem. And here she is, lashing her anger toward Aquila.
rare for me to hate female lead, but here i am ._."

as for Uriel, I know he had bad past with Aquila. But remember when he accidentally mentioned Aquila's mother as a witch? Even Aquila has his own trauma.
But I hope Aquila and Uriel can be friends later. I like the situation before the 'hand's accident'. They're good friends before :<

Aggregator gang
I mean I know she has reasons to hate him. But she also has reasons to think he's changed, or that at least he's sincere about protecting them now?? (he's sworn that oath like 3 times now idk)
She's starting to feel a bit too aggressive now...

For everyone who can't comprehend at all why she's pissed, I think @New_page hit the nail on the head. He mutilated and traumatized her brother and could have fixed it at any moment for two whole years but never did, leaving her brother to suffer. And then to top it all off he purposefully cuts a secret deal with her father (check the father's dialog last chapter) that he will only cure her brother's wound AFTER both of them are locked into the life neither of them wanted. I'd be pissed too at having the agency to decide my own path in life ripped away like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Eldistan Mentioning "AFTER both (siblings) are locked into the life neither of them wanted" makes me wonder if all this was the 2nd prince's very roundabout way of saving both of them, considering previous chapter hints.

Iirc in the previous timeline Lamia died when she was duchess and Uri died as a knight. What if the prince tried reversing their positions in a bid to save them (esp. Lamia) because their positions factored into what got them killed then?
Ultimately, the 2nd prince likely has the most knowledge and info of what happened in timeline 1. But him keeping this knowledge to himself and and being extremely vague about everything he knows will only serve to anger Lamia even more and inflame greater tensions.

Get him girl! Lol I've been waiting for this moment. Maybe we'll finally get some proper answers.

@Eldistan Right? I swear some of y'all just wanna blindly support Aquila because he gives puppy eyes and is drawn attractively. They're obviously gonna move past this dramatic point one day. But what kind of story would this be if everyone kissed Aquilia's suspicious, bipolar ass from the get go and played the damsel in distress? No one but him even knows whats going on. Not even the readers. We're gonna have to find out the truth some day, and that includes Lamia as well. But we're never gonna get there if that tension doesn't push them into forcing the truth out. Lamia's anger in this scene is completely understandable and so is Uriel's wish (in the moment since obviously, once again, we're porbably gonna move past this point). And no, calling his mom a witch 1 time is not justifiable for harming a traumatizing a friend with nor recourse.

Fed-Kun's army
Still hate our main characters...

I liked who they were in the alternative timeline but this new timeline is so far bad...

I don't know why but I don't really like the way Lamia treated him like that. Seeing him make such an expression makes me feel sad 😭

bitch he stabbed uri’s hand and traumatized him, leaving her as a knight and uri as the duke which meant neither of them could fulfill their life dreams and then he fixes it after the heir is named? she has the right to be angry

Dex-chan lover
I rally don’t like Lamia or her father or a lot of people in this lol

@Audettey pretty obvious he did it to keep Lamia out of the duchess seat where she died time and time again. Still, she doesn’t know so her anger is understandable, though tbh, she and her dad are shitty people

He’s forcing it to be this way, risking the only person he loves to resent him.
I mean this is a big deal.
I know lamia pissed off like crazy, but no one will know the pain that the 2nd prince is actually going through.
Well we might know eventually. I hope it will be soon. We need a backstory fast!
Some hate lamia, well I don’t really like her coz she’s a bit too jumpy and she forget herself sometimes. Maybe i have too much expectation on a female lead, coz i love a cool headed fl. haha. 😅 sorry just my personal preference. And i love funny and cute ones too.
But lamia..... not charismatic enough yet.... i hope we can all loves her soon too. We need more character development.
For the prince i hope the backstory will make us all get more engaged with his side of story, decision and feelings.

Aggregator gang
Author-shi, this is dragging on for too loooooooooooong. I lost most of my interest 10 chaps ago and I'm hanging on because of the art. If this story doesn't explain a past that makes all these events cohesive soon, I'm going to lose interest altogether =_=

Users who are viewing this thread