Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 39 - Epilogue - Lullaby

Ok these siblings are so caring for each other I like that 🥺🥺

This was a simple and somewhat endearing chapter showcasing the relationship between Uri and Lamia, from kids, till now; and it was cute.
I think, with all that happened, ending it on a mellow note like this was okay.

On the other hand I hope this doesn't forebode any drama between the siblings in the next season.

I guess I'll continue reading to see the progress they make lmao
See y'all and yer comments next season ówò

omg, they're so cute... i'm just so happy that Lamia was a good sister since the beginning

hmm i saw the latest chapter was called epilogue so i wanted to read a completed story. everything is still so fucked up. it feels so far from the end. literally so cruel to have to kill lamias cousin like wtf. also idk if it was a mistake or i interpreted it wrong but why did their father seem to hesitate when saying that uriel was an important son to him a couple chapters ago. and its fucked up that he treated his own son so cruelly at young age like wtf.

the second prince is so fucking weird and i find nothing he does endearing.

only thing good so far is lamia and uriels relationship. which is super pure.

anyways. hate their dad. hate the prince.

Thank you for the translations! I've been enjoying the series a lot and how things are slowly unraveling, with new info gradually being revealed causing readers to re-evaluate (remember how much people despised Uriel?). Looking forward to how things continue to progress.

I dont get it who still says bad things about Uriel after that! The only thing keeping me here it's him and the relationship between the brothers, that... So cute! Thank God for Lamia saving her little brother.

The prince and the father are trash. Simple like that

Users who are viewing this thread