Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 38 - Epilogue - Back to Normal

That's... A lot... Of oaths... With Lamia I never realized it until someone mentioned it in the comments...

I wish there was a light novel on this so I could totally understand but I'm lost but I still read it because I like complexity (I make my life so hard lol)

Omg...nothing is back to normal xd He must've went back so many times to make things right ;-;

this commenter is sympathizing with aquila yet also questioning why does he like lamia so much that he went through 70~80 different timelines just to save her oh so mighty ass

I wonder if we’ll get a restart on this timeline, I doubt it would happen but if it doesn’t I can’t see any way of this going a romantic route. Lamia hates his guts — honestly justifiably so considering what his past self did.

Man is this the end of season 1 hope it doesnt take long to come back

Something tells me that he purposefully has to make lamia hate him

Funnily enough those "oaths" seem to view all them Lamias as separate persons somehow, or how is it possible for them to stay visible even after their "deaths"?

to the confusion about the chapter title - i think chapters 1-37 were all considered the prologue (prologue:[subtitle]) and 38 is then labeled epilogue.. so i’m assuming it’s the start of a different arc. i’m interested then to see how the story will unfold seeing how all the chapters we’ve read has just been the prologue. honestly wish the plot pace was quicker though, i feel like they could’ve condensed the chapters from 37 to 15

So I guess all those "Lamia" names on Aquila's body are because he went to the past many times before just to save her?

So he keeps going back in time and making these promises to try save her even when she treats him like trash, and when she finally warms up to him again she dies? And then he goes back in time again? Is this how it's working. Because oh my god Lamia that was one hell of a hurtful curse to give him in that last chapter- spring never came to him- but i hope it works out in this timeline ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread