Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 34 - The Price to Pay

kinda hoping lamia does die so we get to see the timeline be reset again 😳 would give us greater understanding of the mechanics

Ahh I love this series thus far. There's so much mystery to unravel! Can't wait for the next chapter <3

Hmmm, people should read something else then, if they don't like a nonlinear narrative and the characters in this story (I write this with no spite, spend your time on something that brings you joy instead of rage). So far - except for some bits and pieces - I can follow the plot normally but I think things will be more clear around chapter 60-80.

Ugh so they went with making uriel the heir... let's see how he does but like her reason to make him an heir is not valid anymore. I mean isnt the guy who broke his arm already an ally of their house? He legit tattooed your name on himself to protect y'all. And the way he is so obedient towards her she should just ask him to surrender himself or something, and he probaby will lol.
Thank you for the translation!! I'll be Waiting for the next chapter!!

@peevacorn Teehee I'm 15. I actually don't get what is so confusing about the story. It seems pretty simple to me. Then again my teachers tell me I'm weird. Anyways, do I know what's happening or what any of it means? Ehh...it's SUPPOSED to be vague and cryptic because it's a mystery.

I still think that everyone here is kinda mean and the story is overall sad. Since Uriel still is duke somehow and Lamia doesn't seem to care, I'll give this story a 7/10. It was a solid 9/10 before but I don't know where this is going anymore. This whole thing is going over. The premise that everyone came here for doesn't seem to be resolving anytime soon and this manga is focusing on forcing the dukedom on Uriel. I don't even get the shock the author is trying to portray. Is there a point or some kind of moral lesson the author is trying to give us by putting so much emphasis on Uriel? I don't think so. Is it reversing gender norms? No, it can't be. Apparently this kingdom has regular sexism like the real world as well? The expectations of parents then? No. The dad seems to be discouraging him. I don't why Lamia is so hellbent on giving Uriel so much unnecessary responsibility.

Maybe it will get better later on but this thing feels like a stagnant bunch of nothings in terms of the events right now that are happening for no reason. I'm exaggerating because...sigh...this maid was always interesting but I'm upset about the author making Uriel this way and the hook of this thing is void right now and ugh...it's not even bad enough for me to hate it. That's the worse part.

Still a 7/10 you darn depressing manhwa.

*×&#*÷*#>÷,'!!(? NOT PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS EQUATING AGE=INTELLIGENCE?????

@everyone in the comments
why do characters have to be likable for the story to be good?? have you only been reading simple children's shoujo comics up until now??? Also, rather than being unlikable, I feel like yall are needlessly hating on characters bc theres no clear villain for you to hate
the story is definitely on the slower side, but its space is used appropriately and efficiently, like theres no unnecessary fillers, and the nonlinear format might be making people think that it's not progressing fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread