Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 34 - The Price to Pay

Dex-chan lover
I feel pity for the maid... She just wanted to save her child, but she could have asked for help in some way.

Dex-chan lover
"There is no way, they can have a functioning duchy after a good chunk of their vassals arrested/killed."
-Eonlars

Tbh, the maid is the star of the show, here. Lamia's out here playing with lives like pawns, but the maid comes through with true grit for her own objectives. Gotta respect that.

Yikes
What were the story again? It's feel like there is no answers, just questions

I wish I understood what was even happening anymore. They lost me so long ago IDEK why I'm still reading for hoping for a good plot.

No one is likable, NO ONE. Wait, maybe that poor mystery child who is innocent. Other than that everyone just sucks. I understand ruthlesness in stories like these but everything in this story just comes out of the blue, I can't make heads or tails.

I'm seriously clinging on hoping for a little bit of logic and plot.

It’s pretty amazing how all of us readers have many of the same complaints about the story. Unlikable characters, Slow and confusing plot, unclear motivations, so many bizarre tangents that make no sense. We’re reading basically because we were interested in the premise and maybe the hope that it gets better later.

Zikakuto, as someone who reads a lot of books and manga, I find the story quite amazing. Iit's aimed for a more mature audience and most commentators here are around 15, which is why they don't get it.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the maid! she is a great mother so far. I kinda wish the assassination went well lol

LAMIA'S THE DUMBEST BITCH AROUND ROFL.

@peevacorn Other people don't get my favorite series, whaaaaa!!! Go cry somewhere else. The series' not that good, like he said we're reading cuz we hope it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread