Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 39 - Epilogue - Lullaby

I have my doubts Uriel's problem was that their mother died in childbirth. It could be, sure, but the way I read this there seems to be more to his situation than just plain neglect. I think it'd be quite interesting if it turns out that Uriel is also a child born out of wedlock rather than legitimate.

It would also create a counterpoint to the other child they mean to kill, and a moral conflict in Lamia herself (and upend her world) that it would be pretty nice to explore, too.

I’m just waiting for Lamia to realize how many times she has died in the past. I’ll follow this until that happens.

Bro it's the epilogue and we still barely know anything. Is this really the first season finale?

And unto this day, I am still fcking confused 😂😂. I have so many what's and why's but I really find it interesting what will happen next.

Thank you for the update! ❤️

this was a nice chapter to be able to get an insight into their current relationship. i honestly wish this was an earlier chapter since throughout the webtoon i haven’t felt that much attached to either of the siblings or even sympathetic to lamia’s overprotectiveness, and her brothers plights

I think Uriel was a bastard from the mother - meaning the mother died giving birth to a child who bears no relation to the Duke - which is why he neglected Uriel. Just a guess - I've got no evidence. I just find it strange that the duke would be so harsh towards a child for simply being alive while his mother died. Why hate him?

Boring chapters.

Did they really end a "season" there??? rofl.

Damn the adults are really fucked up for blaming a child.... this is a tragic story for Uri, I really love Lamia and her sense of justice and love for her brother

As more as I read it feels like the chapters are all messy though I don't dislike it.

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
More and more the father proves to be absolute trash. No wonder Lamia is kinda trash herself.

Also, hope there is one more chapter for epilogue at least cause this one was mehhhhhh tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 I mean, that is literally how Who Made Me A Princess and many stories had in original or even main/only timeline in a lot of manhwa/manga. Claude was blaming Athy for her mother’s death

So Lamia KNOWS how fucked up and unfair nobles can be to children and not only she literally agreed to kill her little cousin if he shows up but also happily ignore the fact that Aquila's mother was a hostage and he grew up in the tower being ignored on an even more cruel manner while she was using him as punching bag every time things didn't go her way? Are you for real....

Why the author keep making her such a hypocrite??! I just keep thinking how would be a way more interesting story if someone else was the main character lol

@Binary10011 Plot twist: Lamia's mom cheated on the duke with the King, giving birth to Uriel - which makes Uriel and Aquilla brothers and explains equal hate from Aquilla and the Duke, hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread